Ze plane! Ze plane! (Basic Flight)

But I love crashing to my horrible horrible death taking a full helicopter load with me. :D

I'll have to find an empty server sometime and practice trying to fly without crashing and burning...

They main thing that I noticed is that pulling the mouse back too much will throw the copter outta whack. This wrecks newbies in the first 5 seconds, makes for great lulz though. If the Flight Simulator series has taught me anything growing up (other than 747's can't do barrel rolls), aircraft controls are SENSITIVE.

Easy does it, pardner. >_>

If the Flight Simulator series has taught me anything growing up (other than 747's can't do barrel rolls), aircraft controls are SENSITIVE.
That's funny, I could have sworn I did a barrel (aileron) roll in the 747 in the first or second version of the game. If I remember correctly (this was about 15 years ago), I lost about 10,000-20,000 ft of altitude in the process but it still worked.

Anyway, in theory it should work in real life as a barrel roll doesn't stress the airframe more than 1g. I've been up in a single-engine aircraft when the pilot pulled this maneuver and it really isn't that noticeable on your body as you are sitting in the aircraft. That's not to say that one should attempt it on a 200-300 million dollar aircraft. . .

Back