ZG Log

Angus_Og

(6/23) OUCH! Well before I go into details I would like to thank Clarity and their memebers for helping us out.

Well we had 13 members from TF and 7 from Clarity to fill out our ZG run. We also had an instance ID already in place thanks to Esua, Wend and Durruck. But instead of replacing 3 characters we made do with what we got which was an instance with the Snake and Bat boss already downed.

We made our way slowly to the tiger boss that ended up killing us 3 times cause he was bugged. :(

But with all of that Dynastie walked away with the Blood Scythe(allows an herbalist to collect Bloodvine from Zul'Gurub).

We will be making another attempt next Friday. I promise to be prepared better next time. :)

In all honesty though, I was just happy to be there. The deaths on the boss we did attempt did stink, but atleast we were there. I don't care if we have to attempt it 10 more times before they die. I just enjoy running ZG with you all and hopefully, sooner than later, AQ20. :)

Congrats to Dynastie on her loot.

- Chris

Angus_Og said:
Oh I am sure we will, give ZG a month or two and we will tray AQ and alternate them.

In all honesty, I would love to do AQ20 on Monday nights and ZG on Fridays. Eventually of course. I believe the reset days would allow us to do that.

Last edited:
Back