ZG Run Goals

So .... hey Angus ... what's the verdict on Friday night? It's almost Friday already ;-P (ok, maybe I'm a little excited to be on this week). I support whichever way you decide to go. I would, however, like to get that sac and it's reward.

Cheers.

Grym

Doh ... I just found out that I can't make it Friday. I'll have to get that sac another time.

Last edited:
Sorry, I just posted it in Group Calendar and stated it in the last run. We will be doing the first boss of AQ20 and then going back to ZG for the Bat and Spider.

If we are going to do the 1st Boss in AQ, we should also attempt to do the Snake Boss on the way out. Just for those people who have recently picked up this quest The Perfect Poison (Raid). I'm assuming that is why we are doing the first boss in AQ anyway. If not, it is still a great chance to get this quest done. Just my thoughts on the matter expressed on paper. :p

BTW, if you do not have this quest line, BE SURE to pick it up before we go to AQ. You can pick this quest up in Silithus at Dirk Thunderwood who I believe is standing outside of the Inn. This way even if we do not do the snake boss, you'll still have the Quest Item from AQ and can get the Quest Item from ZG next week.

ttyl,

Chris

I have that Foxtrot strip taped in my cube here at work. :)

index.php

Last edited:
Back