Zomgoodness click the link!

from what I have heard I like the xbox, but I'm not buying one until I can afford the high def TV too lol

I would get a Wii (because I am a total Nintendo fan), but there aren't many games I like out on it.

I do not see what the big deal about HD and BluRay is, I have watched it and all, but I do not see it worth a $1000 TV and a $500 DVD Player and $30-$40 DVDs, I am sorry but that sounds ridiculous... "I am going to spend $1500 so my TV looks a little bit better..." right...that sounds silly...

I do not see what the big deal about HD and BluRay is, I have watched it and all, but I do not see it worth a $1000 TV and a $500 DVD Player and $30-$40 DVDs, I am sorry but that sounds ridiculous... "I am going to spend $1500 so my TV looks a little bit better..." right...that sounds silly...

Uh oh...

that is the voice of maturity speaking.

This may call for a 4 day ban from our forums.

sounds more like the voice of someone who doesnt have 3k disposable income to spend on a new tv and a console or 2 and a high def player and some movies and games to go with it:p

I know because thats my voice too lol, soon as I had that kinda money to spend that wasnt needed for diapers and food and a roof over our head I would buy a new tv and accessories:p

I know because thats my voice too lol, soon as I had that kinda money to spend that wasnt needed for diapers and food and a roof over our head I would buy a new tv and accessories:p

I would get dual video cards... But child number 2 will be here in about 3 months...so that will have to wait...

if you've watched it all, you'd know that the difference between HD and standard def is more than your tv "looking a little bit better".

The difference between standard Def and HD is staggering. If you have cable TV the HD TV will be that much better of an investment. Besides, the over-air TV broadcasts are going to go all digital next year, and the old tv's won't be able to receive the broadcasts unless you get a converter box. The prices are coming down also, making them much more affordable then in the past.

There is a pretty considerable difference on a flat panel TV on normal cable and a flat panel on an HD line... I honestly dunno how you can't notice the difference.

Like Ortheas just said... the prices are going down and if I could afford a 40"+ HDTV I would probably get one and postpone an Xbox or PS3 (p.s. leaning toward the Xbox despite it being a spawn of Microshaft.)

But I don't really care how my TV looks...I don't watch TV...so I am not going to spend money on it...I play WoW instead of watch TV to learn and have a sense of self-achievement while TV leaves me dry and thinking, "I just wasted 3 hours of my day..." unless it was Anime...

There is a pretty considerable difference on a flat panel TV on normal cable and a flat panel on an HD line... I honestly dunno how you can't notice the difference.

the display technologies are one thing, but when the *signal* is hd, for example, on your uber cool XBox360 you're about to get, it's just flat out amazing. i mean come on, seeing blades of a grass during a football game is /tearsofjoy

... i mean come on, seeing blades of a grass during a football game is /tearsofjoy

Yeah... I don't like football.

... I play WoW instead of watch TV to learn and have a sense of self-achievement while TV leaves me dry and thinking, "I just wasted 3 hours of my day..." unless it was Anime...

Why not watch G4 to get info on the newest, latest games or watch Nat Geo, Discovery channel (Mythbusters rock!) or History channel?

Back