ZUL GURUB - SOLUTIONS NEEDED NOW

Avesther

There is a great core of 5 to 10 people that do ZG as often as we can run it. Unfortunatly, ZG is a 20 man instance. Also, 20 man PuGs get further in the first run then we have in 2 months of running. This isn't the fault of those who show up week in and week out, no shame lies on their shoulders. The blame and shame lies in the fact we can't get a commited team of 20 level 60s to run on any day.

We have tried running ZG on a plethora of days, yet no day is good enough for everybody. This is fine, but no day has really been good enough for more then 10 people. This isn't going to fly like this.

We need solutions to get a solid team of 20 people that doesn't change run from run. While I'd like to see our guild get better geared on our own, this isn't going to happen. I think we are going to have to find another guild to go with. Does anybody have any other ideas?

I think that running it once a week or once every 2 weeks would space it out far enough so that people wouldnt get tired of it. Doing ZG over and over twice a week, wiping in the same spots over and over gets rather dull rather quickly i admit. We need more people who want to come. Mabye if it was more of a "rare" run more people would WANT to do it rather than having to commit to doing it. I am getting tired of running it with Klangdon personally and would like to run with Osirys. But my problem is that i am the only other level 60 mage in the guild; that in turn locks me into that position. Not that i dont like helping the guild, its just Klang bores me now and id rather do it with another character.

Actually Odale....we need another warlock just as bad as we need the mage.....which makes it a dilema.....solvable by helping Powerpuff, Gnimish and Agx to 60.

Doing it so many nights a week is mainly to get everyone exposed to going to ZG but thus far has made most of our attempts more of a casual game than some people want.

As more people are getting friendly we need to start getting the drops off the bosses to complete the quests for the armor. we have lots of coins for everyone now.

I suggest we have one set run a week that is if we can get 20 committed people, as well as possibly a more casual one for those who just want rep and possibly make it a pick up group. but then we run into the shortage of warlock, druids, and mages again......

Oh and I like pie!

My 2 cents:

From my experience when going on runs with Redeemed is that we are down in numbers. I honestly don't mind paying for my repairs, but sometimes it's frustrating when we clear to a boss and attempt it a few times only to call it quits because of the lack heals/dps/cc. Having a full 20 man group for ZG will speed up killing trash mobs and give more time for attempts at bosses. Perhaps a 50/50 partnership with another guild might be more beneficial if we can't get an all Redeemed group going. Strength lies in numbers.

Possibly have loot rules to benefit people that attend the raid. Group loot mobs to so that everyone can greed the coins/bijous, and the ones that require it for their quest can need them; epic/blue boes that are needed should be bind on sight. Masterloot bosses, and have the people that need it roll off (assuming that they meet the requirements). If no one wants something, then shard it and roll for the shard.

I would love to be able to do ZG but my problem is one of balance. I have classes tues, thurs and sat. Wed and sunday are molten core and monday is onyxia. that leaves little time for family and my wife already hates this game. If my school schedule changes in the future then things get easier, but untill then all i can loosley commit to is some monday night runs

I hate to suggest it, but maybe we should still wait a while longer for the 50's to catch up in level. Our guild only has about 20 or so 60's that actually consistently play now; almost NEVER do I see even 15 on at once. Just today we only had about 10 in Molten Core. Getting 20 to come on consistently just doesnt seem to be in the cards yet.

This isn't something we can really do much about yet; it's a matter of guild size, and we're simply not big enough yet. Unless we do an alliance thing like we have with HK, I think our only option would be to wait or help the 50's to level.
Not everyone is really psyched up about running endgame instances yet, and some just dont have the time. I dont think we should push it yet.

2 cents.

I love doing end game instances, my only issue is schedule. If I could or had the time I'd be at all of the time. Nights are just no good for me except Friday & Saturday nights. I'll be there any instance run if I'm able to.

I have alot to say on this, all good of course, but I will be posting it in leaders forums 1st for blessing and approval.

as always , I am with the guild!

We have many people that are almost 60, Papatoad, Alizak, AGX, Gnimish (may need Alhana though) Epicsmark, Khaldris etc etc... thats a lot of people.

Back