Zul'Farrak tonight, June 8

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Anyone up for running ZF tonight at 8 p.m. Central (9 p.m. Eastern)? If so, post a reply with the name of the character you want to take on the run.

If you have quests to run in ZF, list those, too.

Here are mine:
A few notes:

Sadly I cannot attend this free flowing fun filled flagrent feeding of friends.

It is my anniversary and I will be having dinner with the woman of my dreams..

a level 41 priest in ZF, sure. I did it. 100 hundred troll event will be tough on mana conservation but...if you let the event pull the mobs up to the top of the stairs instead of running down to greet them, you'll do fine as there is 3 or 4 times you can drink.

ALSO, you have to clear more mobs in order to have a level 41 with ya. Skipped mobs = pulled mobs

I'm pushing the run back 30 minutes so I can exercise tonight. I'll be back on shortly after 8:30 p.m. Central. If we have enough people to run ZF then, we'll go. If we can't pull an all-guild group together by 8:45 p.m. Central, we'll try grabbing a few PuG players. If we can't get PuG players joined up and at the instance by 9 p.m. Central, we'll re-schedule for another night.

Quantam and I ran ZF last night with a PuG. After three hours, much of which we spent struggling to replace departed party members, we wiped at the 100 Trolls section of the instance. I was literally 3 minutes away from finishing one of two quests I have left in ZF.

Everyone who participated last night was helpful and polite, but it was still maddening to be so close to the objective and know that it will take yet another hour in ZF to finish the Nekrum's Medallion quest.

What makes it even more frustrating is that I (thought I had) already looted the Medallion in a previous instance. I right-clicked the dead Nekrum to loot his corpse, saw the Medallion on my screen, clicked to loot it, and must have missed the "Item is busy" message in all the madness.

</rant>

I'll start a new thread once I figure out another time to run ZF.

It took me four tries to do 100 trolls. It is still one of the top three most difficult encounters in non end game instances.

Keep plugging or pugging depending on how you look at it.

The way I finished 100 trolls was to make sure there were 2 60's with the group.

Back