Zul'Gurrub once a month buddy run?

Neirai the Forgiven

Christian Guilds List Manager
Hey, I'm cooking up an evil scheme here :D

I've been looking around and trying to generate some interest for a once-a-month or so Zul'Gurub raid with some of the cool guilds that we know.

So far I have a list of 2 guilds, and I really want about 5.

So... I'm looking to ask around to see if any of you guys know any really good guilds that could supply a 5man team.

Also, has anyone done any runs with the guild 'Five Tigers'? Particularly their 60s? I have many friends there, and they have a good rep, but I have never run with them before.

I'm trying to keep the pace for this run to once-a-month or something to that extend, because many people's schedules are already pretty full, with MC and other such interests.

Anyhow, if you could get back to me that would be great.

We are organizing ZG runs twice a week via SGA, not sure if we'll have time for another. I would encourage those guilds we know to join the SGA. Become something bigger.

Heh. I have been informed that ZG is a 'multi-step' instance, as it is assumed to take more than one try to get anywhere. This means that any players who kill a boss get 'locked in' to that instance of the... umm... instance. This means that in no way could any pplz who are on the SGA run "the night before" come to a small end run, unless they had finished ZG.

In other words, if we want a 'buddy run', they have to be SGAers anyhow. I will look into setting up a, say, once a month guaranteed (or so) attendance of a SGA ZG run. I know A&I are already SGAers, but I am not sure about the other guilds.

Indeed, likely once you kill the first named mob in ZG, the members of the raid will be saved into that instance for the next X days - meaning that if they zone into ZG again while saved, they will end up in their version of it, regardless of who they're raiding with.

Back