• I'm committed, just let me know when and where and I'll be there

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Interested, but not committed, I'd rather be an alternative

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Count me out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Avesther

With the near release of Zul'Gurub, a 20 man raid instance, I would like to start doing some planning.

We have over 20 members lvl 55 and up. It is completely concivable that we can run this guild only. Realistically, I don't want to bring more then 5 pickups.

So without further ado, please vote away.

Last edited:
Ill do my best to be there all depending on work schedules and family obligations. Plan it on a monday or tuesday night and theres a good chance Bledie could come to

My initial thoughts are this:

Tuesday night (evening of the release) we will head out an pick up the quests, head into the instance and get the feel for it. If we kill a boss, the instance will go into a 3 day timer. In otherwords, if you want to kill that boss again, you can't for three days.

Thursday evening (2nd evening from Tuesday), we will head in again. And we will go every second evening hence after until we are comfortably able to run the instance in a single go. Then we can relax a bit and run it every 3 days, after the timer resets.

Either way it'll be a heavy commitment in the first little while to learn the instance. And even before then, we will need more commitment to run BRS\Scholo\Strath and some of the outdoor raid content together.

I should be able to come, I've been a bit busy lately but as long as I know ahead of time I should be able to make it.

my school starts this Tuesday, and im guessing my friends have sumthing planned...don't know if im going to be able to make many of the runs :(

Back