Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd play with ya if I still had live.

I really enjoyed the campaign of Gears of War (despite the language). I always like a good story. However, the multiplayer really just doesn't do anything for me. Maybe I didn't play enough, but it kind of bored me. Also, the crazy blood and gore started getting to me. I loved it during campaign, but notsomuch with multiplayer.

Yup Gears is a fun game for sure. I might be able to play tonight, although Im not sure of your time zone. If I can it would probably be around 10:30-11:00pm EST before I could get online.

When I was a kid we went on a cruise through the Caribbean and it was a doozy! We had some rough seas and lots of folks on the boat got sick, not me! I do remember that the boat was moving so much that when I would walk up stairs as the boat was going down I could literally float up them. That was the coolest feeling. Also we could look over the rail and see the stabilizer fins coming out of the water through the waves. Quite a trip that one was.

Just got my Xbox 360 back! YES!!

I got a replacement one, and I kept my hard drive, so it's all good.

I think SirThom saw me on Saints Row.

hey im up for some gear tonight either co-op or vs. ill be3 on after i finish watching the movie. just shoot me invite.

G.R.A.W. 2 interest?

I was curious if anyone was interested in G.R.A.W. 2? I just picked it up. It is really good. if anyone have any questions about it let me know. Also i noticed they have a clan option for multiplayer. If anyone is interested i'll create a Tribe of Judah clan. Just let me know.

I just created a Tribe of Judah G.R.A.W. 2 Clan. If you are interested in joining send me a msg in-game or just post here. You are in no way obligated to join, it is simply for fun.

The clan option for GRAW2 is pretty impressive. Also, the ranking system for online is pretty good also. For those of you who have yet to play the game, i suggest you check it out.

Looks like I won't be able to make it in tonight. Hopefully we can do so tomorrow night -- I will most likely be free to play then.

The date of our first GameNight will be decided by the outcome of this thread as of tomorrow afternoon, so if you haven't voted, please do so to be sure your vote is counted before a date is chosen!

GameNight #1: Halo 2

Yes, our first GameNight is nearly upon us! We'll be playing some Halo 2 as our first get-together

The Facts

~ What: Halo 2
~ When: Saturday, March 24, 2007 starting at 8:30 PM EDT (UTC -4)
~ Who: SirThom

Info

Simply sign on to Xbox Live, get settled into Halo 2, and wait for a party invite (or try joining SirThom's party).

We will be playing a variety of game types and maps, all of which will be determined on the GameNight.

Please
RSVP in this thread if you know you will be available that night. If you don't RSVP, we may begin playing without you, forcing you to wait until that match is over. There will be a mandatory 2-minute break between matches.

Otherwise, use this thread to discuss everything about this GameNight.

Attendees
as of 3/15 @ 10:00 PM

~ SirThom
~ st0rmshad0w95 (aka uncleo)

Last edited:
well i just rented it from hollywood, and i must say the single player alone is brilliant enough to warrent a purchase from me i will be picking this up once i get my tax check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back