Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know what I can do to help.

My free month of live expired a week or 2 ago, but I'll get it back once Halo 3 beta comes out.

Can I hear a "w00t w00t"??!
I now have a functioning Xbox 360! Thank you GameCrazy for finally getting me a system that works!

I also rented Gears of War with one of my monthly free rentals I have at Hollywood Video, so I'll be seeing some of you online with that soon. ^^

Now -- back to business. In little bit, I'll be posting a call for our first GameNight: Halo 2. We'll decide on a time, and we'll have an RSVP thread. Keep your eyes peeled!

The Nights You're Available

Now that I have a fully-functioning Xbox 360, we need to get some GameNights underway. Since we're such a small chapter right now, I need to take a poll of what days are open to whom so we can form a solid date where the most of us can make it. So, if you've not done it already, check the boxes with the dates where you're available in the poll above.

This poll will be used for statistics for future GameNights -- not just our first.

I'm in spring break right now, so I'm available any day.

Except I'm going to Hawaii from the 15th - 22nd.

But for the sake of this, I'll vote anyways.

Just got back!

I just got back from a Mexican cruise! It was alot of fun. Although i felt that a 7-day cruise was a little excessive ( I would have been happy with 5 days.), i still had a great time. I hope all of you had fun. I'll see you all online! Happy Gaming!

Allready a problem.

I just got back from vacation, and i'm having a problem with my Internet. First of all, it won't let me connect to Xbox live. So naturally i troubleshooted. It says that i don't have a wireless network setup (I did when i left...). I restarted the modem and the router. It didn't work. Any suggestions?

Maybe you lost power while you were gone, and lost some settings?

Make sure everything is still configured correctly both on the Xbox 360 and the router.

When I'm not deployed (which I currently still am, unfortunately) I am playing my 360 quite a bit. I look forward to having a more active chapter to game with when I get back home, though. :)

Maybe a mouse chewed your wire in two. :)

I'd re-check (unplug and replug) your cable. I would bypass any router you have and go staight to your modem.

My Modem isn't wireless. I have a linksys wireless router. I never had to configure anything when i bought it. So i have no idea where to look.

First thing is to go to Network Settings and go to Edit Settings. Scroll down to the bottom where it says wireless connection and hit X. It should come up and ask if you want to find networks and tell it yes. That will look for all available networks. Try picking yours and see what happens.

wb man. quick question, can you feel the boat swaying at all when your out to sea. if you do how rough is it? again i ask becasue im looking for a honeymoon trip and wanted some info on cruises

Gears of War

I rented Gears of War from Hollywood Video, and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in playing. I'm about to watch 24 and won't have a good chance of playing it tonight, but perhaps tomorrow or Wednesday we can sneak a game in before it goes back to the rental store.

As for the long-term, I will definitely be picking up Gears of War. I found it on Amazon for about $30, so I'll probably purchase it some time next week. Plus, I think nine members have Gears, so I don't think it'd be too hard to get a GameNight together for it. ^^

The first 5 days i felt nothing. As smooth as ever. However, on the 6th and 7th day it was a bit rocky. A few peaple got sea sick from it. It did not bother me one bit. It may affect some with weak stomachs. I hope this helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back