Team SoE - Labor Day PvP!!

dorkelf

Mirawyn and I have definitely missed the fellowship of our wonderful guild. We've both wanted to get back into playing after an absence of several months, but one major thing after another gets in the way - most recently, we moved into a new house and are still nowhere close to getting our stuff organized after the move. However, I have been blessed to be able to (mostly) block off my Monday nights from piano teaching, and we now have a couple of hours free every Monday night. So we are going to commit to organizing and/or playing alliance PvP every Monday in September, starting this Labor Day Monday night. The time frame will be 7:30 to 9:30 Eastern.

We'd really appreciate the support of our Team SoE and alliance friends as often as possible on Monday nights as we work to get Team SoE going again. I've spoken with Necro Avenger and he should be able to come frequently. I hope you'll join us whenever possible and invite some new people too! We will start with Team Arenas and/or Alliance Battles as the default PvP format, but when we have enough people we'll get some good current HoH builds and see what we can do. Sound like fun? Ready for some alliance PvP? Then join us - we really need you to make it happen! :cool:

wootWoot!! I won't make it this Monday. But the following Mondays I'll be there

Wow....going to have to dust off my old pvp character slot. I can't make it till about 9:00 unless I can get my kids to bed earlier, but I'll plan on being there.

John
Caro Baro

I don't get Labor Day off, but luckily Mondays are almost guaranteed to be homework-free every week. However, I may have an issue with clubs that I'm joining because the meetings are on Mondays... I'll see what I can do.

That's great! I don't know if I'll be able to make it tomorrow, but I'll block it off on my schedule for the following Mondays.

Wow....going to have to dust off my old pvp character slot. I can't make it till about 9:00 unless I can get my kids to bed earlier, but I'll plan on being there.

John
Caro Baro

Derk will likely be in the same boat...he usually can't log in till his kids are in bed. So maybe there can be an early group and a late group. Dredd might even be coaxed into playing if we have a later group. Not to mention his bros. :rolleyes:

Back