PvP Discussion

Piano is a single, white Gnome Mage looking for a rogue and priest for 3s and looking forward to getting the 2s with Toots going.

I have a 3v3 team and 5v5 team on Sambeau and a 2v2 on Jeholda that I would like to make active. Jeholda has nearly 900 resilliance. Sambeau has 1048 resiliance. I may need to tweek his uh spec a little more, but Jeholda is set up more for raid healing and I really don't wanna mess with his spec right now. But if you'd like to participate in an arena team, let me know.

Saturday night raiding with Shagz was fun! We did some bgs and would have won all of them, but you know how allies pay attention to tactics, strategies, and directions in the bgs....

I was shocked when some Alliance actually listened to my strats,, when they did we were winning, when they didnt we did horrible.

sooo, whats a good night for this, Sat, Sun?

I think it's a good idea to have a specific night for this, so we can get a bunch of people. It should be on a non-raid night, so people aren't burnt out from raiding. Or, it could be a left behind event for a raid night. Any thoughts?

I'm also looking for a 3v3 and 5v5 team for my pally. And a better 2v2 partner. Sorry Xym but you're not the greatest partner lol.

I have a 2v2 and 3v3 that are LFM. I usually run with sambeau on 2's and we do pretty well, but we could use maybe one alternate.

3's we could use a complement to a DK/Lock (any healer) maybe you can jump on with your pally zaveor.

I have a 2v2 and 3v3 that are LFM. I usually run with sambeau on 2's and we do pretty well, but we could use maybe one alternate.

3's we could use a complement to a DK/Lock (any healer) maybe you can jump on with your pally zaveor.
I do need a 3's team. But I don't have a single piece of Holy gear. It's all Ret for PvP and Prot for PvE.

Back