It it weren't for bad luck...

Kahiel

...I'd have no luck at all. At least with my lvl 50.

Now that we're on a live server I dusted him off and decided to try using Group Finder to run some flashpoints etc. and get some half decent gear so I can start running HM and get some good gear. My first FP I get a group running Illum, when we started the weather was nice. A storm brewed up very fast and in the middle of a boss fight all heck broke loose and we lost power (for three days no less) so I was unable to complete the FP.

Yesterday, I got him out again and tried another FP. This time we get to the second to last boss fight (for the bonus series) and our healer starts talking about how it's raining real heavy where he is. A few minutes later he DCs. We recue and can't get another healer and end up killing every other mob in the instance except the last two bosses before we gave up.

So I'm 0 for 2 trying to run lvl 50 fps. :(

Here's hoping for better luck.

Aw, bummer. We've had some bad storms too... plus a real nasty wildfire that burned 346 homes. What a summer so far.

Aw, bummer. We've had some bad storms too... plus a real nasty wildfire that burned 346 homes. What a summer so far.

Yeah quite a welcome for us. We moved a few miles from the fires the same week they started up. Not the best timing...

Yeah quite a welcome for us. We moved a few miles from the fires the same week they started up. Not the best timing...
Hey, you made it! Congrats and welcome! Biggest threats in Colorado: hail & wildfire. On the eastern plains, add tornadoes. Flooding is in the mix now for those on the western/northwestern part of Colorado Springs thanks to the burn scar not being able to absorb rainfall as well. You should be ok if you moved to the neighborhood you were thinking about. I was up in Denver for surgery when the fire exploded into that neighborhood on Tuesday the 26th. Quite a welcome home for me returning on Wednesday with the smoke clouds covering the city.

Back