Anyone here? Looking to join guild

Welcome to ToJ!

If you're looking to join Called from Darkness on The Bastion server, it's been pretty much dead for several months. The guild leader went inactive and the game tagged me with the guildmaster spot. I can log on and send you an invite if you really want to join, however.

The guild on Begeren Colony is fairly active, though. You're welcome to join us there until the PvP guild gets active again.

Last edited:
If you're looking for Imps, we have started Imp toons on Bergeren Colony, but we haven't had enough people on at the same time ot create a guild yet.

I really want to stay on Bastion i like the PVP servers... Send me an invite to the Guild, and also I need the mumble info so I can get on and maybe coordinate with yall so yall can invite me...

I really want to stay on Bastion i like the PVP servers... Send me an invite to the Guild, and also I need the mumble info so I can get on and maybe coordinate with yall so yall can invite me...
Let me know when you'll be online and I can send you an invite. Also, CGA/ToJ dropped Mumble a few months ago. We're using TeamSpeak 3. Here's some info:
TeamSpeak 3 Server Information

Join us on the Christian Gamers Alliance TeamSpeak 3 server for voice chat with other Christian gamers. You'll need to download and install the TeamSpeak 3 client first.

Our TS3 server address is cgalliance.org. Our server uses the default port (9987).

Server Rules

Real-time server info:

Welcome to ToJ!

If you're looking to join Called from Darkness on The Bastion server, it's been pretty much dead for several months. The guild leader went inactive and the game tagged me with the guildmaster spot. I can log on and send you an invite if you really want to join, however.

The guild on Begeren Colony is fairly active, though. You're welcome to join us there until the PvP guild gets active again.

Well, that isn't entirely true. I still play from time to time, but I'm not a subscriber anymore. Aside from me, though, you'd probably be right to say that CfD is dead.

I'll probably be on some over the next few days since the expansion is coming out, so if there's a particular time when someone needs an invite let me know and I'll see what I can do. Or you can keep an eye out for a character in Called from Darkness whose name begins with "Grim". That'll be me.

Back