Redeemed (World of WarCraft Alliance faction Christian guild on Stonemaul) recruiting

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
ohh interesting! Who are the current active officers/leaders heading this up?

edit: nevermind you had it in your link!

Are you just recruiting from within CGA or are you hitting up all the major game networks as well? I would love to check out MoP if there was actually a guild population again.
 
Last edited:
Are you just recruiting from within CGA or are you hitting up all the major game networks as well? I would love to check out MoP if there was actually a guild population again.
I'm planning on posting on other forums. I just haven't decided which ones yet.

I'm also trying to figure out ways to recruit in-game, but it's difficult on a low population server. Whereas a Mage could offer free ports to help others, a level 80 Hunter can't do much to help anyone.

But back to your original question: I plan on recruiting outside of CGA.

I just made this my first stop because I've encouraged other Christian gaming groups to use the CGA General Discussion Forum to help promote and advertise their groups. Thought I'd lead by example this time. :)
 
I'm pleased to see you actively trying to rebuild Redeemed. Sad to see such a great guild dwindle in size.
Thanks!

I know player numbers have dropped across the board, but I've heard from a few inactive Redeemed members that have expressed an interest in returning and played with some that already have. :)
 
Back
Top