"Help wanted," available staff positions

cgdoc519

Christian Gamers Alliance Staff Manager
The following Christian Gamers Alliance staff positions are currently available:

* Affiliate Recruiter

Recruit new affiliates for the Christian Gamers Alliance.

* Fundraising Manager

Manage Christian Gamers Alliance fundraising efforts, develop and distribute materials promoting Christian Gamers Alliance efforts to acquire and maintain a dedicated server, collaborate with Accounts Manager to post updates on progress of fundraising efforts, correspond with and answer questions from donors and members interested in donating.

* Graphic Designer

Design graphics for Christian Gamers Alliance web site, forums, and promotional materials. Report to Lead Web Developer.

Projects

If you're unable to commit to a staff position but are still interested in helping, please check out the Looking for help with projects thread.

Asking questions about staff positions

If you have questions about staff positions, please post them in this thread.

Applying for staff positions

If you would like to volunteer for a staff position, please contact cgdoc519 and Tek7 with the position for which you're volunteering, the name of the Christian Gamers Alliance affiliate to which you belong (if applicable), and a brief description of yourself and your skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
/bump

I'm in sore need of an Affiliate Recruiter if the CGA is going to grow.

An Affiliate Recruiter contacts the leadership of Christian gaming groups and discusses the possibility of those groups joining the CGA. The ability to communicate in a clear and timely manner is essential. The rest I can teach.

Volunteer email sent. I hope that we can work together soon.
PM reply sent! I only have access to e-mail at home; I have access to my PMs at both home and at work.

I might be able to help.......I'm still learning web design......

Graphics I can do, though.
Excellent!

We could use a new logo and some CafePress product art (for t-shirts, baseball caps, messenger bags, etc.). Would you be interested in drafting some designs?

Excellent!

We could use a new logo and some CafePress product art (for t-shirts, baseball caps, messenger bags, etc.). Would you be interested in drafting some designs?

I don't have CafePress. Just Illustrator and Photoshop. And I'm still learning because I am totally new to web design. I will do what I can, though. Just tell me what you're looking for and I'll get to it when I can. Because I have a lot on my plate right now. How about I do the logo for the site along with the forums page/home page and tell me the happening from there?

Is that okay?

I would say I can help with graphics but it looks like you got that one covered. :) I have done some web but have kinda moved away from it. Not a fan of coding.

My sincere apologies to DeadManRedeemed and Razzle0925 for taking so long to reply to this thread.
I don't have CafePress. Just Illustrator and Photoshop. And I'm still learning because I am totally new to web design. I will do what I can, though.
CafePress is a site where users can sell apparel and merchandise featuring custom art. Here's Tribe of Judah's CafePress store as an example. Don't mind the outdated art (and I can say that because I designed the product art years ago :p).

Just tell me what you're looking for and I'll get to it when I can. Because I have a lot on my plate right now. How about I do the logo for the site along with the forums page/home page and tell me the happening from there?

Is that okay?
That works for me! A new logo, whether we stick with the same "Pacfish" concept or not, would be much appreciated. :)

I would say I can help with graphics but it looks like you got that one covered. :) I have done some web but have kinda moved away from it. Not a fan of coding.
We could probably keep a second graphic designer busy. :) At the least, we could have multiple people sketch possible new logos for the CGA community and see which people like better/best.

I'd very much like to find something for everyone that's interested in helping to do. There's plenty of work involved with maintaining a community this size and even more work involved with helping it grow (and look snazzy while doing so!). :)

Are you guys still looking for help?
Yes! I have not forgotten our previous conversation on Discord, but this last weekend was jam-packed with celebrations. Good times, but also kept me from the computer for almost the entire weekend.

I won't take offense if you throw random virtual objects at my head until I remember to sit down and set you up with the access you'll need to help. :)

Moderator's note: I've unstuck this thread as the information in the OP is no longer current.

Back