Team Fortress 2 Related Videos

PeekABoo

Official Internet Mom
Staff member
TF2 Michael Jackson
Published on Nov 20, 2010 by Beowulf

Thought it would be fun to have a section for Team Fortress 2 related Videos! Anyone can post cool videos you find that are TF2 related here! Just remember to keep them family friendly in content. (Please keep Sexual Content, Swearing and Gore to a minimum.) Here is a fun one created as a cross between Team Fortress 2 and Michael Jackson's Dance moves.

Last edited:
AH the days before dance taunts. I've got to admit the dance taunts still make me smile :D .

I'll have to find time to dig through my old links to see if anything interesting is in there.

Was remembering a series of videos from way back. While not strictly TF2 the main characters are from it. Episode 2 had a joke that was hilarious to me as a spy main... typefrag tee hee.

WOW 9 years old. Feels like yesterday to me XD.

Also because you posted a video with "Beat It" in it all I think of is...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't Stab Me Now
Published on Jun 12, 2011 by Don

We used to listen to this one too back in the day! :p This one gets me pumped up to play some TF2!

Last edited:
Top 10 Facts - Team Fortress 2
Published on Jul 26, 2014 by Lemmino

Here's another Video that TF2 related. It's Top 10 Facts about Team Fortress 2. It's quite interesting and informational. There is one use of the F word in this video. Other than that, there is no other swearing.

Last edited:
Scout's High Silk Hat!
Published on Sep 4, 2014 by Mag Magnet

Check out this Silly Video! It's a Remake of a Veggietales Silly Songs Video! The Actual Veggietales Video is below - Larry's High Silk Hat.

Last edited:
Sillyness :p :) . I'd post some if I remembered them but I never got into the videos so it's up to you to "edutain" me Peek :) .

Team Fortress 2 is Free to Play
Published on Jun 23, 2011 by TeamFortress

This is the Video of the Game Trailer for Team Fortress 2. It's advertised as... "The most fun you can have online!"

Last edited:
Team Fortress 2 Now available on OS X
Published on Jun 11, 2010 by Valve

This is a Video from the First Release of the Ear Buds in Team Fortress 2 for Mac Computers. This item was awarded to players who launched Team Fortress 2 using the OS X operating system (at the time Mac OS X) between June 10, 2010 and August 16, 2010. This was the event that started the Earbud Craze that eventually deemed Earbuds as Currency in TF2 Trading. Most recently, the value of Earbuds has dropped dramatically. The current value of Earbuds on the Steam Community Market is about $5. At one time I remember the value of Earbuds was $32 and more. This Link tells you more about the Mac Update.

http://www.teamfortress.com/macupdate/

Last edited:
Mann Vs. Machine
Published on Aug 13, 2012 by TeamFortress

This is the Video used to introduce the Mann Vs. Machine Update. It was the 1st time RED and BLU are invited to work together as a team against a common foe... the Machines. The Mann Vs. Machine Update in August of 2012 eventually brought with it a total of 8 New Maps :

mvm_bigrock
mvm_coaltown
mvm_decoy
mvm_example
mvm_ghost_town
mvm_mannhattan
mvm_mannworks
mvm_rottenburg

Last edited:
DEFECT_ (Saxxy 2014 Winner - Best Drama)
Published on Sep 21, 2014 by Deathray

This Video was a 2014 Saxxy Award Winner for Best Drama. Saxxy Award Participants are Videos made by Players who play the game. This Video was made in reference to the popular Mann Vs. Machine Mode, simply called DEFECT.

Last edited:
Overwatch vs. Paladins vs. Team Fortress 2
Published on Jan 25, 2017 by Objective Takes

This Video shows similarities and differences between Team Fortress 2, Overwatch and Paladins. Many people say that Overwatch ripped off many aspects of Team Fortress 2 and then Paladins ripped off many aspects of Overwatch. Watch this Player's reviews to see what he feels is the truth behind this theory.

Last edited:
Lil Guardian Pyro - [Saxxy 2013 - Winner Best Overall]
Published on Nov 17, 2013 by Harry101UK

This Video was the Best Winner Overall for 2013 Saxxy Awards. The Cremator's Conscience was a Pyro only Misc created depicting a little Angel on one side and a little Devil on the other side. This references the struggle between good choices and bad ones. It was added to the game Oct. 13th 2011. The Pocket Medic was added for the Heavy and Soldier as a little buddy to carry around and the Itsy Bitsy Spyer was given to the Engie and Sniper. The pocket Pals became quite likable and many were added over the years.

Last edited:
Team Fortress 2 Music Video
Published on Jul 6, 2011 by JohnomaticPlays

This was a remix of the Don't Stab Me Now Video I posted earlier but with an different song. Enjoy this catchy remix!

Last edited:
107 Facts About Team Fortress 2 YOU Should KNOW | The Leaderboard
Published on Jan 30, 2016 by The Leaderboard

Here's another Crazy Facts Video of Team Fortress 2 Info.

Last edited:
Who Is Faster - Tracer or The Scout?
Published on Jun 12, 2016 by Hamaji Neo

This Video compares the Speed of Scout from Team Fortress 2 vs. the Speed of Tracer from Overwatch. Check out this Players results.

Last edited:
Invasion 2 Different Endings...

These Videos Introduce the UFO-Themed Invasion Update. The Invasion Community Update was a added on October 6, 2015. This update added 4 new maps, one of them a themed version of 2Fort, 16 new cosmetics, 4 weapon reskins, 9 new Invasion-themed unusual effects, and a new taunt. Both of these Videos are identical. The only difference is the ending. Watch 2 different endings.

Invasion Trailer
Published on Oct 6, 2015 by Neodos

Team Fortress 2: The INVASION Update
Published on Oct 6, 2015 by Brent Kennedy

Last edited:
SOMBRA VS SPY RAP BATTLE by JT Music (Overwatch vs TF2)
Published on May 6, 2018 by JT Music

Here's a Spy Vs. Sombra (Overwatch) Rap Video! Want to see who would win a Rap Battle? Check it out. There is an advertisement for a different game at the beginning of the video, just keep watching. ;)

Last edited:
Back