Free Game Geneshift until tomorrow

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
Aerithos mentioned to me that https://store.steampowered.com/app/308600/Geneshift/ is free until tomorrow on Steam. Just press the install button to put it in your library. You need not actually install it as the button gives you a second prompt. I know nothing about the game's morals or gameplay. Buyer beware you might lose the money you didn't spend on it :p .

I just want to know what it would take you to give a game 10/10 before you play it if a price tag of free doesn't do it. :thinking:

:p

...but speaking seriously free doth not make a good product sure you didn't spend money but you still spent time, however little. I mean I have some "free" garbage in my trash cans that anyone can have it doesn't mean I'm going to rate their contents highly or do anyone a favor giving it to them, in fact it's in my favor to get rid of it. Empty pizza box 10/10 would lick again :p . Regardless it's not like electrons take up much space and I tend to think of all these free offers cumulatively as one is bound to be worth it. In fact I know a few are (not this one as I know nothing about it). I've even been waiting for some and yes I am patient enough to wait years /sinister laughter MWHAHAHA! :p

Back