Free Subnautica and another game every two weeks after.

The Mighty Gerbil

Tribe of Judah TF 2 Chapter Leader & CGA Admin
Staff member
Epic appears to be entering the Steam, Battle.net, Origin (Still refuse to install it regardless of freebies, blech), Gog wars with a new store. As a promotion they are giving away a free game every two weeks for the next year. So with a potential 16 free games it seems like it might be worth yet another client install. The first game, available now, is Subnautica. In two weeks it's going to be Super Meat Boy. I already had their client for the Unreal game engine and previously Fortnite, don't hurt me I don't have it installed anymore.

Anywho here is the page to get you going on your install quest https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-...nautica-now-available-free-for-a-limited-time . If you don't want to install the game or the client you can still redeem the game to your Epic account for later but you will need an account. HF or don't you choose! I choose Pikachu BTW.

Epic appears to be entering the Steam, Battle.net, Origin (Still refuse to install it regardless of freebies, blech), Gog wars with a new store.
And don't forget Discord! Discord has a games store, too, now!

Okay, picked up my free game. Now back to my overwhelming backlog of Steam games. :|

I choose Pikachu BTW.
#TeamEevee

Last edited:
crumb crackers. I thought I understood it as Subnautica would be available free for up to the first 2 weeks of January, not Dec 27 and then switch. how odd to roll over on a Thursday. Darn. would have sought to try and redeem it even though I was away on holiday had I known it would end before I got back.

Really impressed with the free game list so far. Subnautica, What Remains of Edith Finch, and the Jackbox Party Pack have all been on my Interested-But-Haven't-Purchased list. Grabbed those first two and will try to remember to get Jackbox next week. And of course Super Meat Boy is an excellent platformer though I already owned it.

Really impressed with the free game list so far. Subnautica, What Remains of Edith Finch, and the Jackbox Party Pack have all been on my Interested-But-Haven't-Purchased list..
WAIT, WHAT

That's so cool that the Jackbox Party Pack is the next free game. Reminder set!

Axiom Verge is free on the Epic store now!

/cheer

I already own it on the Switch, but I went ahead and snagged a free copy on PC anyway. Because, y'know, free stuff.

Back