1.6 impresions

Exo-Slayer

Well i finaly got ahold of 1.6 it appears if you have the steam download program its easy to get 1.6 and some other stuff.

First off i have to say i dislike how long it takes to start the gamechecks files every time you play. I do like the interface tho you can change controls and check server lists while your playing in a game with no problems but i have had a few mouse problems since i started playing mostly it freezes or hangs nothing major.

Next gameplay the new additions to the game are great the Gali the new T weapon is great 35 round clip with only a slightly lower damage then the ak and almost no recoil on it. The ct gun has 25 rounds and does not seem as powerfull but it is rather cheap, but it seems very weak compared to the Gali. The coolest new feature is the SHIELD this thing is amazing i put it out in front and walked threw 3 awp shots ( every time i get shot i hear the bullets hit the shield and my screen shakes a bit) when he was out of bullets i ran up and knifed its so fun. It appears the shield blocks all fire when its held out front and diminshes damage taken when you have a weapon/knife/nade out and you can not hold any rifles or smgs while you have a shield.

Lastly new map and map changes Air strip im sad to say is a bit of a dispointment ive seen a few player made maps like this that never realy stayed around long and i fear this map will dispear like so many others ( Thunder, Pinarsi). I played quikly through Inferno the new textures are pretty nice but nothing that realy changes the ballance. The changes to Aztec i kinda hate, first off the new water textures look horrible to me and there are these light things with a machine near them that look way out of place, and the start bases look more orignal but i liked how it use to be. The bigest change to aztec is the bridge that is now got lots of missing planks but you can not fall through it is to let people in the water see up easyer.

Thats my first impresions of the game If anyone plays 1.6 lets  hook up some time and play i knew no one on there and not many people seemed to be talking.

thx much Exo... but where did you stream it from, i REALLY WANNA TRY THIS (shield sounds fun now, and im looking forward to the FAMAS
biggrin.gif
)

My friend sent me this 4mb steam program after they stoped the 1.6 downloads and it did not seem to work at the time, i tried it today and got it working in like 20 min. I can send you the file on aim = Bobbyra0

Back