!@%@!@%^!!!@111one!!!@@51monkey!&#

Vanaze

sad.gif

Because I'm cool.
biggrin.gif

Aw, c'mon Tek, it was an attempt to get going the sort of thing Rizz did!

Respond with smileys only ^^;;

Van

..... vanaze what was the point of this?

The point was pointless!

You people, no sense of humor. Tsk tsk, have we all become the insitution? LOOSEN UP!

Show your immature side. c'mon Atown, I know ya got one. ::Cough:: Tek moreso ::cough::

I am calling for a thread of nonesensical babble and idiocy.

In the words of our leader, "Go."

....... -_- we alrady have one its called "if u were a hotdog would u eat urself" in the toj cs general talk. but yeah i do catch what ur saying. and u need to hurry up with finding that reason for human stupididty
tounge.gif

One day, hey, I plan on being here a while. I gots many years left, if He allows, to find why people are stupid. I'll start with you, 'town ^,^

I KID.

/me looks around and thinks "wow its like school in here... tek can i goto the bathroom? ill go straight there and back.. i promise!"

lol its funny my dad has to specify at the school that he works at that kids have to go the BR on the first floor Not the 3rd

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pilgrim @ Mar. 10 2004,6:57)]tek can i goto the bathroom? ill go straight there and back.. i promise!"
Nope. Gotta hold it 'til the end of this lesson.

Nah, just messin' with ya. You go right on ahead and...whatever. *cough* Yeh.

=_=

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vanaze @ Mar. 10 2004,6:46)]Show your immature side.  c'mon Atown, I know ya got one. ::Cough:: Tek moreso ::cough::
> taunt Tek7

In the distance, you hear the sounds of the Mighty Admin Stick™ whirring to life, shaking the ground with the awesomeness of its tremendous power.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I am calling for a thread of nonesensical babble and idiocy.
Well, at least this thread starts off silly. Goodness knows how many threads we've had hijacked with nonsense. And I think 75% of those are on the ToJ: Counter-Strike forums. *lol*

yes 75% of them are on the toj cs general talk. and one more thing *runs over to goargia and shoots server so no more admin stick*
tounge.gif
take that tek

Back