12/20/2011

How much does you want to bet that 12/20 was established in a rush yesterday afternoon, just so EA can feel like they've poked a stick in Bobby Kotick's eye after D3 was "delayed" to 2012 in Blizz's announcement Friday morning. 12/20 is the Tuesday before Christmas on Sunday. The entire Bioware support team has just kissed their Christmas holiday goodbye. I just cannot imagine a careful planning process coming up with 12/20 as an optimal launch date for a massive MMO.

How much does you want to bet that 12/20 was established in a rush yesterday afternoon, just so EA can feel like they've poked a stick in Bobby Kotick's eye after D3 was "delayed" to 2012 in Blizz's announcement Friday morning. 12/20 is the Tuesday before Christmas on Sunday. The entire Bioware support team has just kissed their Christmas holiday goodbye. I just cannot imagine a careful planning process coming up with 12/20 as an optimal launch date for a massive MMO.

Yeah, I have to agree on that point. 12/20 sounds like a really weird launch date to me too. That said, as long as the game is ready to go at that time I don't really care why they picked the date. What I really wonder now is how far in advance the people who pre-ordered get to play the game. According to what they've said in the past, people will get early access in the order that they pre-ordered the game.

Regardless of all that stuff, I'm looking forward to it!

Not really interested in this game...

"So certain are you? Always with you it cannot be done. Do you nothing that I say?......It's only different in your mind. You must unlearn what you have learned..." - Grand Master Yoda, Empire Strikes Back

"So certain are you? Always with you it cannot be done. Do you nothing that I say?......It's only different in your mind. You must unlearn what you have learned..." - Grand Master Yoda, Empire Strikes Back

Good for you... Now give me The Secret World or Guild Wars 2...

Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm anyone? Need to find some of you WoW friends out there who also play SC2

Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm anyone? Need to find some of you WoW friends out there who also play SC2

I've been waiting for that one too! I only play for the storyline though, I can't get into the multiplayer part of for some reason.... In Brood Wars, I used to love playing mp, especially, the map Big Game Hunters! But now, I just can't get into it.... but I will get it so I can play as Kerrigan!:D

I've been waiting for that one too! I only play for the storyline though, I can't get into the multiplayer part of for some reason.... In Brood Wars, I used to love playing mp, especially, the map Big Game Hunters! But now, I just can't get into it.... but I will get it so I can play as Kerrigan!:D

I want the Protoss campaign the most lol...I find Protoss so much more fun to play than the other races, I can't wait to see what's in store for players once that comes out.

Lol yah I looked it up before and realized from their sigs that they were practically all Gold or Platinum leaguers and...well...yah I'm not quite that good yet haha.

Lol yah I looked it up before and realized from their sigs that they were practically all Gold or Platinum leaguers and...well...yah I'm not quite that good yet haha.

Most of them will help you out and work with you... so I would reach out.

Back