2.3 unofficial patch notes

Exo-Slayer

Blizzard has been giving a lot of information about the upcomming patch lately and you can find it all here.

Some of the cool points.
  • New 10-Man Raid - Zul'Aman!
  • Heroic Badges drop from Zul'aman and Karazhan bosses.
  • The amount of items available from the Heroic Badges vendor has been considerably increased.
  • mages: New spell : Ritual of Refreshment. It will allow players to pick up their own stack of food/water, similar to a Soulwell.

Finally us mages get to make vending machines instead of being vending machines.

For Priests:

~Meditation will now be 10%/20%/30% mana regen which makes it totally uber.
~Fear Ward will be given to all priests, buff duration reduced to 3 minutes instead of 10 and cooldown increased to THREE minutes.
~Dwarves and Draenei priests will be given a new ability called Chastise(lol) which will cause holy damage and incapacitate the target for 2 seconds.

And this folks is a direct Blue post quote from blizz forums:

I don't have any nerfs or changes to post about Shadow Priests at this point in time. Sorry.

SORRY? /cry

and another blue on the druid forums said there will be no changes to feral druids. moonkins get to decurse in moonkin form, thats it for druids

QQ begins.

0.0 im so happy! hunters r getting a buff! our traps and serpent sting gains more damage with the more ap we get! arcane shot will dispell a magic effect in addition to its normal damage
this will be way nice

Bornak said:
And for your dedication, flying mounts for engineers only will be available in patch 2.3. There will be normal and epic versions of this mount for you to parade around and show how proud you are to have passed all the exams and call yourself an engineer.

<3!

New Flying Mount added. Requires 2,000g and Exalted with Cenarion Expedition. (280% Speed) (Source)

nice

i really can't think of a reason to get that thing if it cost 2k...

my epic flight form is showy enough already. i guess getting that is just to show everyone else you are uber rich and got the gold to waste.

I'll probably get that on my warlock, but for a druid, my netherdrake and gryphon are all just sitting there, i only use them for booterang...

My favorites are the engineering flying mount, guild bank, 12 slots for mail items, and the new dungeon.

I wonder what level of difficulty it will be. Will it be end-game, or something like Karazhan?

Don't tell me you've been mailing things 1 at a time all this time Teb! When you could have been using CTmail mod to do mass mails of up to 21 items at once!

Back