2 things

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
one is that im going to a state compitition for skillsUSA. at regionals i got screwed outa a gold medal and was given a silver (even though we were the only school......) and now im worried bout the innner workings at state. also im worried bout my presentation. for some reason the last few times my partner and i have practice, we really sucked...... so please pray mainly for friday from 1-5pm pacific.

2nd and something ive been thinking alot about is that we need to pray for all the members that have come and gone, mainly Timor and that one odinist guy (cant remember his name for the life of me) and all those that have come here and have gone that still do not know christ.

I am praying with you. God bless you Friday; I have faith you will do well.
Thank you, Atown for your heart toward the souls of others. I think we should always be concerned in prayer for those God brings to us, or that pass through our lives.

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. Matthew 28:20

Just do your best buddy? The Lord sees all, even if you do not get the recognition you feel you deserve, the Lord rewards all.

And we pray for all those who have yet to receive the Love of Lord Jesus Christ!

i know montrez but i need first to get to nationals. thats what im concerned about. also pray that skillsUSA can get some major funding for actually being able to get to nationals lol

I pray that the Spirit of the Lord goes out before you Atown, and that Gods Will be done for you. May he show you favor and grant this desire of yours. His will be done for you. In Lord Jesus Christ Name

Amen

Back