3.2 is here! Thoughts? Feelings?

Omegajet

How about getting conquest badges in heroics?

Umm, looks like we are gonna be grinding some instances.

It all looks pretty cool.

Crusader quests will be fun!

I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get the rest of the 300MB download to finish ... it's just crawled with me the last few weeks and I'm only 10% done.

Hmm...should I download it on all the computers now that mine is done or let the boys download their own? hmmm.......

If you've had the Blizzard background downloader going the last 2 weeks, it should already be taken care of. My problem is that I've generally shut down my computer right after shutting down WoW so the downloader hasn't had time to run, and the few times I've tried to just let it run it's gone very slowly.

WoW the guy on dialup has his patch already downloaded...now I'm just waiting on the servers. Background downloader ftw!!

Hmm...should I download it on all the computers now that mine is done or let the boys download their own? hmmm.......

The NICE thing to do would be burn the patch to a CD/DVD and install it for them, but then again that would be the NICE thing...hmmm...maybe make em work for it.

Certainly the easiest would be just putting it on a USB flashdrive (or burn it to a cd / dvd if you dont). Its worth doing this so that the other computers that need the patch dont throttle all the bandwidth (as bit torrent is known to do) for your network connection.

re: 3.2 -- excited. yay?! for heroic dungeon grinding.

ok so is there no like wait time for heroic 5 mans to reset?
or r u guys hiped upp cause u get conquest badges in them?

Back