>.>

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
I got the CE for 75 bones from Gamestop today. I'll crack it open tonight or Sunday.

Sweet!!! See you in game...once they open Mysidia for character creation again... :D

Yes. I second this. As well as the emphasis on opening the server for character creation. :(

I really wish SE would do better at communication when it comes to these things. Likely, we won't know anything until a solution has been put into place. Or at least, I won't. lol

Yes. I second this. As well as the emphasis on opening the server for character creation. :(

I really wish SE would do better at communication when it comes to these things. Likely, we won't know anything until a solution has been put into place. Or at least, I won't. lol

Better communication...I agree...

What I don't agree with is all the people complaining about SE, because of the congestion and "hiccups" the game has been having... It seems that most of those people this is their first MMO launch... This has actually been one of the smoothest first couple days in an MMO right after launch that I have attended... ::shutters thinking of the first 2 weeks of vanilla WoW:: :p

Better communication...I agree...

What I don't agree with is all the people complaining about SE, because of the congestion and "hiccups" the game has been having... It seems that most of those people this is their first MMO launch... This has actually been one of the smoothest first couple days in an MMO right after launch that I have attended... ::shutters thinking of the first 2 weeks of vanilla WoW:: :p

I confess I've been doing my fair share of complaining. :p It's just the frustration talking. lol It seems like it's been roadblock after roadblock for me since OB. Nothing against SE though. They know what they're doing, but I feel like they could have done a better job a juggling server loads, the Buddy Pass System, and communication with the playerbase.

I agree that the major complainers don't know how good they've got it. I wasn't around during Vanilla and BC launch for WoW, but I've heard nothing but horror stories about BC (albeit that's an expansion and not a newly implemented MMO). In all honesty, I expected this to be a lot worse. In the end, it's been...... mildly unpleasant with a dash of frustration peppered on top. :D Tastes like chocobo.

Still looking forward to getting online. Hoping my support ticket is answered in the morning, or creation lock is raised.

Sorry for hijacking the thread for a second, Keero. lol

@(O_O)@ <--- That's a monkey.

Just because someone fail's less than others doesn't mean it is okay for them to fail. :p

I know the FFXIV launch could be a lot worse, but it should be better than it is. That is why people complain. :)

Just because someone fail's less than others doesn't mean it is okay for them to fail. :p

I know the FFXIV launch could be a lot worse, but it should be better than it is. That is why people complain. :)

This is how MMO launches happen...there will ALWAYS be things go wrong in an MMO launch... People complain because they are either WoW noobs, or this is their first MMO launch... This is how it is...no one releases an online game that has a lot of hype without hiccups and congestion...it is NOT possible...unless you blow a lot of money assuming you will have millions on players on day one...but that move is way too risky...no MMO has had millions of players on day one...

I have been playing MMORPGs for 12 years...and this is just how it is...

Feel blessed that when you get on your character isn't rolled back a day...or that you can actually complete quests...or that you can log in without waiting 4-6 hours in a queue...or that when you buy stuff it actually makes it in your inventory...or that NPC's actually respond to you...or that you actually gain experience...I could keep going...but I am done :p

This...is made of pure epicness...nothing...and I MEAN NOTHING...could be as EEEPPPIIICCC...as this... :D :D :D

QFT!

HAHA! It made me chuckle, too. I get a little goofy the sleepier I am. That just happened to be the product of said sleepiness. :D

After talking to the dudems, I'll take back the CE, get the normal edition (gotta pre-order it though >.>) and use the extra 25 bones for subscriptions. Yay.

Back