lorthis

mmo-champion informs me that 4.0.3 hits tomorrow.

good times.

sounds like *mostly* bug fixes. The fun starts in 4.0.3a ...

I heard most of the major patching will be done tomorrow, so all the info will be there for next week. Next week should just be a flipping of the switch.

The invasion kicks into high gear. It's when huge elementals start attacking capital cities and we have to fend them off and evacuate citizens and low level players. The NEXT patch is the shattering. Unless I'm mistaken, that's the last week of November/first week of December.

Aaaaand there it is. The invasion just started. So tomorrow's patch is bug fixes and the code for the shattering. All they have to do is activate the new world and race/class combos in a couple of weeks.

Already got the Cata dl from Bli$$ard - the $39 one so I am ready to roll when 2am ST 7-12-2010 rolls into town.

Anyone besides me thinks it is kinda punky to have to lay out so much cash to start the game now that the 4th episode is about to go active? Gotta buy the basic WoW, BC, WotLK, AND Cat... what is that over the counter? about $100? They ought to give a whole lot more than a ride & a free month to anyone who recruits another player for them - maybe 4 months... They are pretty valuable to Bli$$ after all.

You can already buy classic and BC in a package deal. I assume they'll do the same for wrath once cata launches.

You can already buy classic and BC in a package deal. I assume they'll do the same for wrath once cata launches.

They have it available now digitally. If you sign-up on Battle.net you can buy Original+BC+LK+Cata for $100.

They'll drop the price of wrath and bring it down though. Original and BC are $40 together at walmart. My guess is that it'll be $60 for the three a month or so after cata launch.

I would think that after 5 or so X-Pacs they will bundle them all into a new package... Sony did this with EverQuest after 5 or 6 X-Pacs.

Already got the Cata dl from Bli$$ard - the $39 one so I am ready to roll when 2am ST 7-12-2010 rolls into town.

Anyone besides me thinks it is kinda punky to have to lay out so much cash to start the game now that the 4th episode is about to go active? Gotta buy the basic WoW, BC, WotLK, AND Cat... what is that over the counter? about $100? They ought to give a whole lot more than a ride & a free month to anyone who recruits another player for them - maybe 4 months... They are pretty valuable to Bli$$ after all.

:confused: $100 too much for a game and 3 xpacs? Most games are selling for $60 each with sets of $15 DLC that has a whole lot less than even one of WoW's xpacs... :p That is a steal!

Back