4.3 is awesome for WoW

What is this 4.3 you speak of?

He's "getting me back" for the perceived wrongdoing of posting a Star Wars-related thread in the General Discussion Section of Redeemed.

The difference being that I'm a member of that guild, as well as this one.

Anyways, 4.3 does seem pretty cool. I got online for a bit, transmogrified some stuff, breezed through one of the new dungeons, got bored and logged out :p

Glad to be wearing my goggles again though!

He's "getting me back" for the perceived wrongdoing of posting a Star Wars-related thread in the General Discussion Section of Redeemed.

The difference being that I'm a member of that guild, as well as this one.

I've been part of this guild from day it was started... so :p~~~~

Oh nice! Didn't know you were playing swtor. You gonna stick with the warrior type class, or try something new? I'm chickening out and sticking with the mage-type class. I looked at them all and tried four and it just was my favorite - can't help it!

Also, re-reading my post sounds a little mean - not what was intended! All in good fun. :p

Last edited:

Really? Are you on our roster? :p

As far as WoW goes, 4.3 could be the coolest new addition since Wrath of the Lich King and I still wouldn't care at this point. They're defacing that game with pandas and TOR is about two weeks away for me. WoW would have to come out with something REALLY good for me to play it again any time soon.

You can blame my brother-in-law and his wife, he is an engineer at Blizzard and she creates dungeons in their content department, they both had a terrible hand in the lame pandas.

I have to admit that even though I dont play WoW any longer, I was really shocked that the Pandas were being added... in a game with orcs, trolls, gnomes, dwarfs, undead, dino's, and what not, I was shocked they went the route of the cutie Panda.

You all need to read more lore...

I think I said this on the Redeemed forums, but the lore about the pandas really doesn't change anything for me. When they first appeared in WC3 they looked like a joke to me and they have been involved in more jokes since then. They just don't come across seriously, and one of the most important things to me about WoW is that it has tried to give you epic and serious expansions thus far. Regardless of how serious the story surrounding the pandas may be, the characters themselves are far too cute for me to be able to take seriously. Focusing a whole expansion on that is really making me less interested in WoW and even more hopeful that TOR turns out good.

I think I said this on the Redeemed forums, but the lore about the pandas really doesn't change anything for me. When they first appeared in WC3 they looked like a joke to me and they have been involved in more jokes since then. They just don't come across seriously, and one of the most important things to me about WoW is that it has tried to give you epic and serious expansions thus far. Regardless of how serious the story surrounding the pandas may be, the characters themselves are far too cute for me to be able to take seriously. Focusing a whole expansion on that is really making me less interested in WoW and even more hopeful that TOR turns out good.

Like I said before - these kind of concerns never even came up with previous expansions. The fact that people are questioning it now says a lot. To each his own though - not everyone is going to enjoy the same things in a game.

I didnt play past the dark elves and Denari expansion, However I was on the fence about the Denari at the time too.... I did let up a bit when I realized they looked slightly realistic, but I was not happy that that race. However the others were ok.

After looking at how crappy they keep treating Shamans in WoW patches, I don't think I'll ever go back. Healing Stream Totem, you will be missed. :3

But who would hate on Space Goats that recover health with water?!?!

Back