8th and FINAL topic.

Zanthox

This is something that I have been thinking about for some time. After Dredd talked with me a bit about it, I felt it was pretty sure. After talking with the other officers, and especially Trinity, we all agreed it is time.

We are allowing SoE to merge BACK with her sister guild JCHC!!!
Er, I mean, JCHC will be merging back with her sister guild SoE!!!

WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK JCHC WILL BECOME INACTIVE, LEAVE THE ALLIANCE WITH MY INACTIVE ACCOUNT TAL WATYR AS LEADER. I URGE ALL JCHC MEMBERS TO FOLLOW US (THE OFFICERS) AS WE REUNITE WITH YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SoE.

After a year or two of getting out there and trying the small guild we have finally decided to return to SoE (or SOE as you guys need/direct us, of course).
I think this will work as a catalyst for the semi active among us and will filter out a few of those who aren't at all. I really look forward to working with our brother's and sisters in SoE and making room for more friends in our alliance.
I hope all the JCHC members will follow us to SoE, here is how:

If you have any questions add post here or pm
Arks Lina
Trinity Morningdove
Kiljoy Chronos
Caro Baro

The first step is to join Tribe of Judah, (toj.cc). All the guild info is on the site toj.cc/gw and is easy to find, they have a nice "join SoE" button in the top right.
I hope you all join us and continue to grow together with us as we move on.

To everyone in SoE I am so glad to be back! While we have been around it just hasn't been the same, I miss you guys a lot, and can't wait to work with you.
I can't speak for all of us, but all of our officers (listed above) are plenty qualified in my opinion to help as need as officers here in SoE/SOE if you need them, I'll vouch for them 100%, and as for myself, I would love to take up responsibilty and help lead events and such.
Kel started the xfire group and I would have already started a slavers/dungeon/vanq group except for my current insane schedule, if allowed in the next week I would love to start a "late night gamers" night(s), since that is pretty much the only time I can be on for now.

Anyway, I am so glad to be back, so glad you would have us, so glad you let us go so we could come back (guess you guys really loved us! or just didn't care...) anyway, see you soon!

And yes, I know ceeeeeeeeeertain people will immediately (before even reading the post) will create a 9th topic just so that this one will not be that last one. you are all monsters.

Zanthox.. im sorry to say.. but this IS the 9th thread...

rofl, you forgot to add this thread to the total.

Glad to have you guys back

Back