>_<

Shark

&gt;_&lt; I have been trying to decipher what this smiley meant for some time now, I have determined it to be associated with a lack of fiber in ones diet.

just say "no" to constipated Brits...

c'mon guys, pass the fiber around the table for Rizz

laugh.gif

Speaking of this, I went to take a nap, and then I woke up with cramps and had to use the bathroom! Oh joy!
unclesam.gif

I actually never suffer from constipation.... Its a gift passed onto me from when i had piles....LOL

I could pass a full grown elephant
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zealot @ Feb. 17 2003,5:02)]pwned...
Didnt you mama ever tell you if you didnt have something nice to say then dont say something and walk around with a bar of soap sticking out of you ear while singing yankee doodle? No? Mine either, but I own anyone who cant spell owned.

&gt;_&lt; means "ARG!" as it indicates frustration. The mystery is solved.

biggrin.gif

lol but the mystery of Teks name is still out there
cool.gif
and we the Men in Black shall find it out somehow and someday
cool.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shark @ Feb. 20 2003,1:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Zealot @ Feb. 17 2003,5:02)]pwned...
Didnt you mama ever tell you if you didnt have something nice to say then dont say something and walk around with a bar of soap sticking out of you ear while singing yankee doodle? No? Mine either, but I own anyone who cant spell owned.
ack.. pWneD |3Y 4 phi5H

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Feb. 20 2003,4:36)]&gt;_&lt; means "ARG!" as it indicates frustration. The mystery is solved.

biggrin.gif
sigh...... we've waited how long for this explanation =/

while we're at it

Elihu: how'd he get that name
Tek: same question
Xel: what anime thing is that from

I have other names I use, like Sakhan. If someone asks me "What anime is that from?" I promptly reply "If you ever accuse me of liking anime I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish." The moral of the story, anime is evil. Dont watch anime.

Back