A Christian UT server - I made it...

Hi now I have a server for christian UT (1)- Unreal Tournament playres.

( This tropic now has a page 2 : http://www.cgalliance.org/cgi-bin....9;st=10 )

-=J*W=- The Jesus Warrior's UT server
Att : unreal://129.142.115.107:7777

And it comes up on UT browser - sorry that the webpage for the server sucks a bit : http://www.hardy-jespersen.dk/jesus-warriors/

I will soon change it - and as soon as I have learnt to use map vote, I will put it up !!! neetspeed set to 5500
running on a win xp pro, 2GHz P4, 512 MB DDR ram.
Change can be made...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (-=R*A=-Jesus_Warrior @ Nov. 25 2003,11:16)]-=J*W=- The Jesus Warrior's UT server
Att : unreal://129.142.115.107:7777
It's not coming up in All-Seeing Eye. >_<

EDIT: By the by, Tribe of Judah also has an Unreal Tournament chapter. You might want to stop by our forums (which are a bit dusty now) and say hello. *G*

Not...

Hmm then I don't know - I can see it my UT1 browser, can't u ?

I look up the word All seeing eye : http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html u mean this ?

ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
is the only line in my UT1 - the one with gamespy is taken out. - maybe a problem....

Ooooh mama! I gotta ask! Is this Unreal Tournament or Unreal Tournament 2003?? If its the first one, I'm in baby!

I added a post over in the UT forums for ToJ, I'm sure it will scare up some players.
smile.gif

I'm going to have to reinstall UT1 now...BTW, what are you running? DM?

Hi nice to hear from u.

It is Unreal Tournament = UT1 - not 2003...it look's like quake for me :)
Maybe they will make a really Unreal Tournament 2 - I hope...and I still do :-*)

It is CTF now - but as times go, and I have/can learn to make a map vote with DOM-TDM-CTF - that would be cool - there wil come more - I just have to make it

I have seen some nice weapons to on a server...had like to try it out on my server some day...
Maybe someone can show have to do this cool things on a server...I'm on my way...
and had like to learn to set Zorepingbase weapons I think it is called, on the server.

On my way...Got it...I'm under...Base is...

ASE Yes then it was right...I get my router 27/11 and then I can set my other computer up and run it to try ASE out - have never heart about it before...
There was something about teamtalk2...I can well easyly run it on my other computer 2 - have never tryed it - on my way...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (-=R*A=-Jesus_Warrior @ Nov. 26 2003,2:00)]There was something about teamtalk2...I can well easyly run it on my other computer 2 - have never tryed it - on my way...
Hrm? Do you mean TeamSpeak2? I'm currently running a TeamSpeak server on my secondary computer. You can connect your TS2 client to tek7.game-server.cc to check it out!

Yes I mean Teamspek2... sry...

I'm connetet just now...can I then hear if someone speaks ? or do Í have to do anything more ?

Shall or can one just create a channel or
rock.gif

I saw someone there but It was like nothing happing...I have not read the maunel yet
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (-=R*A=-Jesus_Warrior @ Nov. 26 2003,7:52)]I'm connetet just now...can I then hear if someone speaks ? or do Í have to do anything more ?
As soon as you connect and someone in the channel speaks, you can hear them. In order to talk to others, you'll have to set up a recording key. I believe you can go through the setup wizard to do that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Shall or can one just create a channel or
rock.gif

You can create a separate channel, but most people just join the default channel unless they're using it for something specific like a few friends and I did for a Starcraft game one night.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I saw someone there but It was like nothing happing...I have not read the maunel yet
smile.gif

Yep, there are a few people who use it rather frequently. They sometimes just idle in the channel, though, so you won't necessarily hear them speaking right when you log in.

Thanks Tek7

I got it... ( working on the -=J*W=- web site )

but there is something about that time that tricks me...
I write now what the time is her (Denmark) 0745 am and then I tjek what the time the poster gets when I submit it...:cool:  just to see if it late or early over there...

Is it am or pm
rock.gif
or lokal time under the sun and just another day in paradis...am and pm have no meaning...
biggrin.gif

Hmm can't get my server trough the DI-link 604 router, just got the router home ( 28/11 2003 ) ...I will work til it works - if you work it to work it, u will work it...hmm skip that poet...

Hi I have to shot down the -=J*W=- server...

mslaugh, teekids and alexa keeps turning up in my computer...So until I got the router I have to close down my internet connetion...
sad.gif

Yep mslaugh alexa and teekids is virus...

I got it...Win xp save for the internet ?!(in Danish but I'm on a translation of it ) why do I have to learn it the hard way...??? So I can get so d.. good at it...lol...

But for now my server is down doh :-(...wating for my DI-Link 804HV :)

Playing som UT 2003 in the time in middel...lol...not a bad game at all...
I have set UT 2003 up as UT1 as much as I could...And I like what I see !
Have been thinking a bit about a 2003 UT server...don't tell anyone yet...(..lol..)

Your link dont work...Christian File Planet?http://www.ccgr.org  (doh)

On shild up : https://grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2 I keept have problems with the DI-Link 604 with the solicited packet in the commen ports test, but I had not with out the router ?!

I can't belive it...

I get more and more happy for UT2003...Oh what have I done....(??? )

Using this mod in association with v2225 allows the game to feel more like original UT...

- upgrade to v2225, and install the DE & Epic Bonus Packs
- use small weapons (Settings|Player menu)
- set FOV to 90 (Settings|Player menu)
- use the Evil Announcer from the bonus pack (set the announcer voice in the Settings|Audio menu)
- install the BrightPlayerSkins
Where....just her my freind...

Yes DI-Link 604 have and attiude problem...lol

I have ordered DI-Link 804HV hope that wil work it...

Back