A comic for Reco

LOL!! I camped lower Guk for 3 days to get the FBSS and over a week to finish my click stick...

That is straight... The week we rotated people... so at no time was there not a person there watching. The Low Guk was 3 full days 72 hours + camping a mob... those were the days.

Last edited:
Right lol. How about that cleric epic :) I used to be a scout for my guild (on my druid) so we could decide what content we would be able to raid that night

I remember on our First clearing in EQ of Vex Thal... We started at 6PM CST and finished at 7AM in the morning.. I had to go when I realized the sun was coming up and I had to go to work.. I so almost called in sick that day but I was way to responsible.. I suffered at work all day.

Yeah, we actually would call guild members and tell them to get online on days we usually didn't raid if there was a progression boss we needed up. This allowed us to compete with the uber European guilds on our servers that had a monopoly for progression after server resets or patches.

Yeah, we actually would call guild members and tell them to get online on days we usually didn't raid if there was a progression boss we needed up. This allowed us to compete with the uber European guilds on our servers that had a monopoly for progression after server resets or patches.

LOL, yes!! we had a phone tree in my guild. Only way we could get the click sticks for the priests.

Back