a couple of wii q's

Blkstones

jsut got a wii and i got a few q's, having probs with the controller, its rlly hard to use, playing super monkey ball is almsot impossible.i get temp controlelr freezes that last a sec or 2 not to mention its so finicky adn never moves where u want it to.

anyway my q is around where is a good place to have the sensor bar? its currently at about my waste level. and 2nd, is there anything else i can do to make the controller a bit easier to use?

i also have probs on wii sports boxing, seems no matter where i punch the fist o nscreen always is at the legs.

We had some problems when there were a lot of lights near the sensor bar that were interfering (it was the Christmas tree in our case). When we turned the tree off, we didn't have any problems.

if ur tv is old big screen tube, me n friends have noticed issues when they have used mine

We had some problems when there were a lot of lights near the sensor bar that were interfering (it was the Christmas tree in our case). When we turned the tree off, we didn't have any problems.

I have the same problem. We have some decorative lights built into the wall. When they are on, my Wii-controller does not behave properly. :( My sensor bar is currently on top of my TV.

Also, make sure that you're not to close to the Sensor bar/TV. I was told about 5-8 feet is good. Any closer or further away and you're likely to have problems.

Back