A game I am really excited about

BlacKnight

I recently got my PCGamer and they had the top 20 picks of E3.  This one caught my eye because it had two terms I never in a million years expected to see apply to the same game, "MMO" and "No monthly fee."  
Guild wars is being designed by several people who used to work at Blizzard (Working on, among other things, the warcraft series, starcraft, diablo, and world of warcraft.)  but broke off and formed their own company, working for NCsoft.  Guild Wars isn't a stereotypical MMORPG either, it is fantasy, and bears a great resemblance graphically to WOW and WCIII, but the world is designed that your party is the only group that can access the quest you are working on.  No more kill stealing or spot camping.  The idea behind this system is to make a more linear and interesting series of very (according to to PCG) deep quests that you can, if you want to, replay several times without finding all the little secrets, and they'll go beyond the "fed ex" standard in most MMORPGs.
I wasn't playing much of anything because of school, and recently I was convicted that I should stop playing games completely and get God first in my life. .  Depending on how things are going when it comes out (Q3/Q4 2004) I may be able to play it, and I'll definately be watching it through development.  
What games are you guys excited about?  (Besides the obvious Doom 3, Half Life 2, Dues Ex 2, Thief 3, and Halo 2 ;))

Guild Wars looks pretty good but what you got to understand is blizzard has like 140 people working for them in both places and three people left and started making a new game, It could be good but it feels like there cashing to much in on there last job.

Im currently looking forward to Dues Ex 2, Half Life 2, World of Warcraft, Starcraft Ghost,Mario Kart, Soul Calibur II (GC for Link), lots more if i can think of them.

Back