A hello from }GHS{Bask

}GHS{Bask

Hi guys! I'm Baskervore (but everyone calls me Bask for short), and I play a level 49 Night elf hunter on Blackhand, and am part of the guild God's Humble Servants. We're a part of the whole GHS clan, which includes multiple games, the most popular being Halo.

I heard about this place from a clanmate, Arthenlight, who said he got a PM from someone here. That was quite a while ago, and I never heard about it since, as he went home from college the next day, and has limited acces to technology there.

Well, anyway, I suppose I just wanted to check the place out, say hi. GHS is located at www.gh1s.com, and the forums aren't hard to find from there.

Happy hunting!
~Baskervore

Glad you took th time to stop by our humble abode and welcome. I will be checking out your place soon as well and perhaps setting up a night for the guilds to mingle. Hope to talk with you soon!

That sounds like alot of fun! However, I must warn you, GHS's WoW section is pretty small, as we've only started a few months ago. In fact, I had never been interested in WoW until GHS decided to branch off into it. So basically, I started playing WoW specifically because of GHS, and I'm still only a level 49 hunter, (you know, not like having three level 60 chars, lol!), so that gives you a good idea of how young we are so far.

Yesterday, Tek7 logged into his WoW character on Blackhand, and we had a nice, pleasant conversation while I was trying to go through ZF for the first time. It looks like an alliance between all of GHS and all of CGA is in the works. That should be fun!

See y'all later!
~Baskervore

So that's why Tek's only lvl 5 still... Next time put a bigger emphasis on admonishing him for not being lvl 10 yet.;)

I think i talked to someone with a character i made, may have been Odale or Klangdon, i cant remember which hehe. Thanks for dropping in by the way :)

Back