A humble request

SlavidZee

Hi guys, I just wanted to post a link up to a project that I'm involved in. A few months ago, I accepted a job from a Christian rock artist named Phil Fischer (www.philfischer.com) to illustrate a webcomic for him and his band. It was totally by chance that I found this job, and completely undeserved grace, since I'm such a n00bish artist. However, it turns out this project is part of an endorsement deal that he is proposing to none other than Microsoft. Specifically, he wants to endorse the MS XBOX. Phil shared with me that he wanted to counteract a lot of the negative messages in the world of games these days by representing gamers who uphold a higher standard. He sees this opportunity as means for doing that. Well, the site is now live, and the campaign to get Microsoft to strike a deal is in full swing. So, if you guys want to support the cause, check out the website www.thexboxboys.com and "digg" us at the following link. http://digg.com/xbox_360/360_Style_Interviews_The_Xbox_Boys_Rock_Band
The webcomic I've been drawing and 2 rockin' music videos are on the site.

Ok, I know that the concept and the fictional story for the band can seem a bit corny, but I can attest that Phil has a heart of gold, and he truly cares for the youth today. I think there are a lot of marketing campaigns out these days. This is one that actually tries to do right by the youth today. Just my 2 cents.

Enjoy, and happy gaming!

Ummm so whats the humble request all about cause I don't see it?

What are these negative messages? lol

Could one of them be that killing in pvp by a Christian just doesn't click as being a very Christian thing to be doing by those who are none christians.

Oh but thats right its just a game uumm yeah right.

Yup happy gaming!

:c)
Hey, just chiming in. I'm really interested in hearing any comments about the content on the site, esp. the comic portion. Especially since I've poured so much effort into it.
Anyway, take care, all.
Blessings,
Dave

Back