A little MSC history & a lot of appreciation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
For those of you who don't know how MSC came about . . .
-Once upon a time, there were some Redeemed members who wanted to have a place to go & play together in a little more casual atmosphere, and poof MSC was created on Cenarius server.
-Well, after a while a few players came to MSC who were not in Redeemed, but liked the Horde better. Eventually though the activity on MSC dwindled. Many of the people who played on just the Horde side quit because of the inactivity. There was rarely more than 1 person on at a time, and inactivity ranging from days to years.
-I was one of those horde only people. I thought hard about leaving. Anifinity was a mere lvl 20 and Notashamed was lvl 14. Thomashunter/Strongfortress was not playing regularly at this time (we only had 1 account & 1 computer) I was starting to build relations with another guild, but it just didn't feel right. I'd had no prior guild leadership experience, but I also knew that MSC was dying and was not far from just fading away. I felt like MSC was my home online, and I felt God's call and became GL.
-It was a rocky first month (it was in October, I don't have an exact date. Maybe MSC celebrate it's re-birthday on Oct 1 unless someone knows the exact date?) I will emphasise it was a VERY rocky first month. People I'd like to thank for this time are . . .

-Xpictoc, he was a horde only person and had left MSC. When I became GL, he was the first person to come back, and his support has been unending ever since. I'm not sure how MSC would have gotten off the ground without his unending & generous support.
-Saesri, who was and has been my only co-leader. His support has also been the source of a lot of strength for me. (and he's BACK in game!!!!!!!!! Happy day :D) It was Saesri who put together our new guild charter when we moved to Blade's Edge, and helped MSC reunite there.
-White Bishop, who is also back. He was also a huge incourager during this time. He always had something to help lift me up whenever I was starting to feel discouraged.
-and of course Tek7 and the support of ToJ. Having him help encourage me and guild me was priceless.

Thank you guys!!!!

Other people that I'd like to thank for their help with MSC are. . .
-Aarok, who has waited patiently (or is it impatiently ;)) for all of us to catch him in level. Every week he puts out posts to try & recruit for us. He has worked so hard, and it is not a thankless job! I very much appreciate all the work you have put into helping recruit ppl!
-Thomashunter/Strongfortress, while many people have supported me in-game, Thomas has supported me at home. Doing extra chores so that I can deal with a situation real quick, becoming an officer, and encouraging me. If it weren't for his support, I would have never stepped up as GL.

Thank you guys too!

Does anyone else have any milestones to share in MSC's history? Or does anyone want to add to the things I have already shared?

-and of course Tek7 and the support of ToJ. Having him help encourage me and guild me was priceless.
You are most welcome, ma'am. Thank you for investing the time and energy to help lead and develop the guild, and thank for enduring all that goes along with the mantle of Guild Leader. I pray the Lord blesses you and all MSC staff for the sacrifice you make to bless and encourage others.

Anifinity ROCKS!!

Thanks for the very nice words. I think you and all the other guild leaders are doing a great job!! Keep up the great leader ship and gooo GOATPOWER!! LOL:D

Notashamed I really appreciate your support while not sure how I would do as a Bible Study Leader. The support and encouragement you have showed me on this adventure so far. I only pray that this is working and that it will become soimething greater than it was before. Thanks again for your support. Keep plugging along we ALL will be where Aarok is one day.:D

Thank you Ani for the kind words!

I am grateful to the Lord for a place that I can enjoy gaming with folks who share my faith and for placing it on Ani's heart to take over leading MSC when it was floundering. It is a wonderful example of God doing things in His time, not ours and developing our character through trial.

To say that it was 'rocky' the first month is an understatement. I had just left MSC and was really questioning why I keep joining guilds when Xpictoc told me about Ani taking over the leadership. She stepped into a difficult situation and made MSC into a fun place to be again. You have my heartfelt thanks.

Second let me say it is great to be back, I have missed being a part of the MSC family! :D

I am slowly getting back into playing and I can't wait to play with you all soon. As always I am happy to help out with anything, tailoring, donations, helping lower lvl toons. Just give me a shout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back