A new poll!

I am most likely available on.....

• Total voters

jazmina

Hi all.

We have decided it would be a good idea to hold our first guild meeting on Emerald Dream for members of HIS. So what I need to know now is what day is the best day for everyone? You can vote more then once but please only vote for the days you will really be available. The meeting will prolly be held at 4:30 pm or 7pm EST.

I chose Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. All of them need to be late in the day for me by eastern standard time. =)

I voted Monday and Sunday.

But, I have not been playing there too much.

Plus my playing time in the next two weeks is probably going to be limited.

This week in Mexico (sitting in Mexico now) and next week I have some RealLife realm issues.

i just found out that my service advisor has changed my schedule at work. that means that i get home at 6pm EST everyday. so i can attend anything as long as its after that time.

I am hoping that this poll is just to find out what day it will be best for everyone, if you keep the times, then for others that are in PST then it is at 1:30 or 4:00 for them. Now that the days are getting colder for people, then having it in the middle of the afternoon if you are in PST or MST then on the weekends might be a good time, unless you have kids and there is snow on the ground. I think another poll should be made up with different times after a day is picked out.

We could. So far Thursdays is winning which happens to be my usual day off. (At least from work heh) I plan to hold the guild meeting at the best time chosen and take notes and post them at the HIS guild website so all who were unable to attend can still feel included.

Back