a prayer request and a praise

Status
Not open for further replies.

mynameisjoe

hey i just got metal springs in my mo8uth
sad.gif
that hurt alot they are supposed to push my jaw down and forward and it hurts please pray for me. I also have a praise:) My cousins recently moved to texas and they are doing very very very well there (except i miss them alot) and uhhh that's all thanks a lot

Man Ive had metal appliances in my mouth since I was in 2nd/3rd grade (in 10th now) so I feel ya! Take some advil and your in my prayers!

lol i just had some brackets put in recently and in march i have to have surgery for moving a tooth. yeah im praying for the pain, i know it hurts badly. odd thing is i think my dad purposefully used all the advil for his back
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

i've had braces since 3rd grade (i got spacers/palet expander in 2nd) and now i am in 6th the springs i got like eh 3 or f4 days ago and are doing very good thank you alot.
smile.gif

EDIT: i also have another request, i've been having ALOT of trouble paying attention and not talkingin class and culd please pray for me to have more self control? i've been trying really hard thanks alot.

eh self control the most hard thing to have. i understand ur proplem. when ur starting to get distracted try and either pray for Gods help or sometimes it helps me to find my "happy place". it takes ur mind off figeting and talking to others. and u might try sitting somewhere in the front so people wont takl to u.

hmmm. asking for self control i guess from God and trusting him with a mustard seed like faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back