A Temporary Goodbye

Engris

Well my subscription ended tonight, and with baseball I do not know how much time I will have to play WoW so I will not be renewing until I am sure I have the time (don't want to waste money) Pretty sure it will happen eventually...could be a week, a month....or till the end of the highschool season...3 months....Apparently theres a pool on when I'll come back haha..Please keep my characters in the guild also (Engris, Arthaelas, Zaknafein)
So...farewell, I'll miss you all, and I hope to see you all in game again soon! God bless!

Nooooooooooooooooo! :( Engris! I'm gonna miss picking on u all the time...(and vice versa).

Don't leave me!!!!! nooooooooooooo!!!

Hey lisa...i wanna put that he'll be back on by the end of the week, in that pool. Jk engris...love ya dude! hope to see ya soon!

Enjoy baseball Engris!!! Hit a few homeruns for us. :D

I promise to try to keep shagz or Bill from kicking you're toons, but you know how kick crazy they gets sometimes so just pst us when you get back if they mess with your're toons, we will miss ya!

So...ahhh...I'll just wait for the in game mail/cash for glyphs that I sent the night you went inactive to bounce back to me.

That would be a case of poor timing. =)

Well it appears that my practice schedule wont be too time consuming, particularly concerning raids so I could very possibly be coming back sometime in the next week already...we'll see.

@ Baddwin: lol sorry I'll get to that as soon as I'm back.

@ Baddwin: lol sorry I'll get to that as soon as I'm back.

No worries at all...don't let this affect your decision as to whether or not to come back. I've picked up a few that I'd requested, so if you do some back give me a holler before you make them.

Because I know how dull most of your WoW playing experiences have been lately without me there, I have decided I will come back. I HAZ RETURNED!!!

Back