About your favorite movie post

Exo-Slayer

Why even include Ex vs Sever? If anyone votes for it I will be forced to hurt that person. You should put Braveheart or Citizen Kain or Indiana Jones or anything but not that movie.

Never heard of it. Anybody have a good link to some info on this movie?

Too bad they didn't have "Plan 9 from Outer Space" in that listing. :)

Just got around to looking at that link from Exo. I was laughing my head off.

"Mindless and boring." "You'll have more fun setting fire to yourself." "Like being trapped at a bad rock concert."

Man, I almost want to see it just to have something to laugh at!

Saying which one of these movies is better is like comparing milk to peanut butter, you cant do that!
mad.gif

i actually kinda liked ballistic, here's what I wrote about it on my site after seeing it:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Movie Review: Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever

Well now, what can I say about this movie, except I now understand why the director used a psuedonym. Don't get me wrong there are some wonderful and great explosions (I wish my pump shottie did them the way Ecks' did). There are even some great fight scenes. What is lacking is an overall "feel" for the movie, and oh yeah, the plot.

Don't get me wrong, I actually ended up liking this movie, mainly because it reminded me of Counter-Strike. Yep, while watching the movie, you could see who was on a 56K modem, and who had high-speed internet access. They even had the pistol and knife rounds. This movie should have been named: Counter-Strike: The Movie.

Although I think the game has more of a plot-line than the actual movie did.

Final Thought: at best a daytime movie, don't spend the 10 bucks for a night showing.

I haven't seen it yet, but I've been planning on renting it. The GBA game of it was fun, so I thought I'd give the movie a shot.
biggrin.gif
...just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Hello persons. I included Ecks vs Sever because I couldn't think of any other *newer* movie.
wow.gif

Anyway, I personally think Ballistics is an awesome movie! The storyline is ok, but the fighting scenes are pretty awesome!
cool.gif

Never seen Ecks vs. Sever - don't plan to. Anything that got that low of a score from ANYTHING isn't worth my time.

Lord of the Rings all the way!!! Those are the best.

I liked alot of the movies to vote on. But I picked "we were soilders" I truely enjoy real stories about people who rise above, and as u might of guessed I liked Private Ryan too....Thanks...Bucky..
biggrin.gif

I saw Private Ryan too, and it is AWESOME! I voted for Lord of The Rings, though, because it's still my favorite movie. I especially loved the Two Towers.

cool.gif

Yes I really enjoyed 2 towers and I look forward to the next one. My wife really wants to see it.

I really liked the books. There are somethings that are in the books which were not included in the movie. Plus they added some things too.

...Bucky...
biggrin.gif

yo shark

Questyon how did u pout a pic up so everyone can see it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Justin.P @ Mar. 16 2003,7:26)]yo shark

Questyon how did u pout a pic up so everyone can see it?
Don't think you can. When you are making a post, scroll down a bit. There is a box that says "posting abilities", and in that box it says the

Back