abstract though

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
Staff member
I re-watched the LOTR all the way through, and in the return of the king, Faramir blindly leeroyed it just to try and appease his obviously crazy father. who here would or has done something blindly just to appease a parent figure and why?

I have.

The reason was to avoid having my computer confiscated - which is one of the main punishments used in this household.

(more details not releasable...)

I have.

The reason was to avoid having my computer confiscated - which is one of the main punishments used in this household.

(more details not releasable...)

maybe appease is wrong word. rephrase: done something to have your father respect you

Enlisted in the Army for a job that required CONSTANT interviews with national security for clearance checks. Had to go off my meds for panic attacks, so I could get used to not having it in my system, and ended up in the hospital as a result of a HORRENDOUS panic attack during an interview. But that's what I get for listening to a recruiter about what to put and not to put on my application :p

cross dresser?? never heard that before. and mad grammer makes us look pro dude

Man + puffy shirt = cross dresser. And Jerry Seinfeld doesn't count. He only wore that shirt to make Cramer's girlfriend happy. Don't even go there >:-(

dude ur thinking of the french rendition of a pirate which is historically accurate, there were french pirates but no those arent the stipulated belief or average image of a pirate

Fine, then post a link of a "cool" pirate. Meanwhile, I'll try to find one of a ninja. Oh wait! You can't. Ninja's are too awesome and too quick to be photographed!

.slide_029_pirate.jpg

pwnt

He's posing like a supermodel. While he may not be dressed like a chick, he's definitely acting like one.

WHOOSH!! *A ninja suddenly came and killed the pirate*

dude hes in the middle of a /dance emote, how can u confuse that with a super model?

guybrush.jpg

Guybrush Threepwood, mighty pirate suckas! He'll kick your butt, insult you, and look like a stud all at the same time! Ninjas will just kick your butt. Therefore Pirates>Ninjas. Besides, all ninjas do all day is sit around becoming one with the universe and crap like that, pirates have fun and do things like drink grog, plunder booty, and swab poop decks! Real men are pirates, surely you're man enough to see that the frills are just to add a touch of class to these fun-loving butt kickers?

Back