Account expires soon

They need to time it to 2-3 months after SWToR release, then everyone will be bored stiff and ready for a new game.

...waits for shoe thrown from grim.

Last edited:
bill!!!! youve hit the wall as well eh? i can certainly agree with everyone else that i cannot wait for GW2 and TOR to come out! i miss you guys, and i bet i can get my fiance,(wife by the time gw2 comes out!) to play as well.

bill!!!! youve hit the wall as well eh? i can certainly agree with everyone else that i cannot wait for GW2 and TOR to come out! i miss you guys, and i bet i can get my fiance,(wife by the time gw2 comes out!) to play as well.

do eet! :D

Just wanted to let u all know that my account expired as well. It's time for me to take a break from the game again. I plan to be just a part-time/casual player now, just play maybe 3-4 months/year. I do plan to come back, maybe @ x-mas break or spring break. There are still some things I wanna finish up/see in Wow and I do want the Luv's Fool title, so I might come back for that. :D

Some of my friends have been recruiting me to play Star Wars with them too, so that might delay my WoW comeback a bit. Can't say that I'm very pumped for that game. Seen so many games come and go trying to make a run @ WoW for the MMORPG market, but ppl always seem to come back to WoW. It has stood the test of time. Although gotta admit, even WoW has lost alot of players recently and is showing signs of declining; ppl are losing interest and this maybe a golden opportunity for Star Wars. Not a big fan of LucasArts games too, they never seem to be able to come out with a hit game that has a long shelf life. I guess we'll see with this one.

Thanx for having me over the summer guys. It was great to play with u all again and meeting some new mates. See ya'all soon. :)

Back