Admin

F

FoRgIv3n

hey ive been playin on the server for a little bit, and no one is on it anymore. And i was wondering if i can have admin to help keep the server clean when no other admins r in there.
laugh.gif

usually only ppl that the elite or para feel are mature both in the game and there life, there are set rules and stuff and usually asking for admin doesnt get it. just a helpful hint

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FoRgIv3n @ Aug. 25 2003,8:37)]...and no one is on it anymore. And i was wondering if i can have admin to help keep the server clean...

Whats so exciting about being an admin without anyone to administer
rock.gif
?

Joelius is right
tounge.gif
no one's tryin to help this chapter anymore except some of us. I hope I can see this chapta shine off again

Oh and Mercury, the trick proly won't work.
tounge.gif
I've been visiting the cs chapter frequently a while ago. Nope, people started leaving, and it was deserted. Well besides, whats the use when you have an empty server, and ur the admin.. However, rizz, not saying it couldn't do much because there are NO ADMINS or NO TOJERS or NO PEOPLE joining, which means no one will invite you and give you the special admin wand.. Maybe I'll be the one to be invited..

*Looks to the blue sky.. heaves a sigh~*

i ment like no one from ToJ is in there. there is still some peeps in there every once n a while.

you can go to the toj.cc webpage and look at the roster there is a spot for CS chapter admins so if you need one just go there and find one ot contact on aim/trillian/msn/yahoo ect

I try to keep an eye on what is going on in the server through Rcon, this means you won't see me in there but I'll be watching like Big Brother.

Back