Aion "helpful information" thread.

ewoksrule

I thought I would start a thread like this. As I scour the forums for juicy bits of info I keep coming across things I feel I should save and remember. If you find anything as well, post it here!

Here is a great "Wings Guide" with pictures and stats. Here is another

Crafting - You can level all crafting skills but you can only take 1 to master (perhaps 2 in the 1.5 patch)

Here's what you get for your effort if you want to delve into Alchemy, but don't want to become Expert in it:

• At Level 220 skill you can make the game's highest level potion that cures Abnormal Conditions (Greater Healing Potion).
  • Level up to 310 and you can make the game's highest level hit point and mana potions (these differ from the expert potions in that they only provide one effect instead of 2).
  • Continue on to 340 and you can make the game's highest level boost to flight time (Major secret Remedy of the Wind) and magic defense scrolls (earth, fire, water and wind).
  • Level to 380 and you can make all of the game's highest level scrolls (damage absorption, attack speed, flight speed, running speed)
  • Continue to 390 and you can make end game manastones by converting lesser manastones (not sure if there are higher level drops in game than these)

Ever wonder what those arrows that appear when moving around in battle are? This is part of a unique feature to AION that lets you know that you're getting a bonus. The direction you move have various effects on your stats:

movement.jpg

Last edited:
Back