All Iphone 4 Users!

Kyle-Kristeen

Hello =]

So I just recently bought this beautiful new phone and I absolutely love it! Unfortunately I need help finding a case.... I have the money to buy any of them out there but I don't know which one to buy! What I want is one that still lets you see the beauty of the phone or at least give it a glossy look and I want a screen protector to come along with the case. I have been looking on Amazon and Ebay and there are mixed reviews on all of them. I need help on this one! lol

Thanks,
Kyle

I just have an iPod Touch. It's like an iPhone without the payment plan! That being said, I don't think any of my cases would fit your iPhone. :(

Hello =]

So I just recently bought this beautiful new phone and I absolutely love it! Unfortunately I need help finding a case.... I have the money to buy any of them out there but I don't know which one to buy! What I want is one that still lets you see the beauty of the phone or at least give it a glossy look and I want a screen protector to come along with the case. I have been looking on Amazon and Ebay and there are mixed reviews on all of them. I need help on this one! lol

Thanks,
Kyle

I'm so jealous!!! I cant upgrade my phone for a few months...=\. I heard they have "bumpers" for the phone cuz its now squarish...But i'm not sure of a case. The glass is like 20x stronger than the last iphone....but i know what you mean when you say you want a case for your phone. Lol i'm the same way. Give it a few weeks if not a month or 2 to see some good cases come out for your Iphone 4.

Dear Kyle,

I hate you. Best of luck.

Love,

Derek

Lol! Derek... Yeah it's hard to find the right case right now cause not that many are out... I just have the fear of dropping my phone or getting it scratched right now.... but I suppose i'll wait for a few more weeks.

lol fortunately I use my right hand to make calls so I havn't run into the problem yet. My cousin has one too though and she makes calls with her left so they are dropped a lot.

And dradow I said hello to my phone for you, it says hello back!
And I actually like that case! I might check it out...

--resisting urge to make fun of a phone that struggles to make calls---

--resisting urge to make fun of a phone that struggles to make calls---

Oh hush Lloren! It overcompensates for that imo.... And plus good things take time... there will be an update soon enough! At least Apple recognized the problem and is working to fix it... I personally have so many things on this phone that I can't imagine having any other.

Really just a pc-level-of-power PDA with a range of communication abilities. Technology amazes me and yes, I would get one if the budget would allow. However, since being unable to work, it does not have near the justification it would have had while working. My income lived and died by the ability to communicate quickly and effectively. Now I hardly use my mobile or it's powerful capabilities. Now, if my house had better coverage, that might be different.

Back