All Known Christian guild

I prefer the to argue how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.:p

edit: To answer the question how many guilds there are, more than enough for more than one alliance.

Last edited:
Yeah, I really wasn't trying to derail with sarcasm, all I really meant to say was, "we don't know; God does; it's exactly as many as he wants." That said, maybe it might be helpful to suggest some measures on how we might find these guilds. Google search, perhaps?

I will say, I'm not 100% sure there are many more out there. I can't say for certain of course, but I can at least report what I've observed. Between seeing other guilds recruit and responses I've received while recruiting, I think the answer would be that there are not many guilds that we don't already know about.

I would also say there are a ton of Christian guild start-ups with a few people in them. However, I'd argue they are not in fact Christian at all, but that's somewhat unrelated.

I think you are right about a ton of little guilds out there. I know we wanted to Guild War with Christians and we had a three person guild before finding SoE/SOE. I'm sure there are others - churches that get together - a youth group - some college campus groups - that sort of thing.

And how do we count secular guilds with a Christian leader? That was the situation I was in with a relatively clean guild, and could not find a decent alliance fit. At last count we had gone through 5 alliances with other guilds with no permanent fit. How to do those fit in with the question?

And how do we count secular guilds with a Christian leader? That was the situation I was in with a relatively clean guild, and could not find a decent alliance fit. At last count we had gone through 5 alliances with other guilds with no permanent fit. How to do those fit in with the question?

I've seen a couple different standards. One is like calling America a Christian nation. Are the founding principles Christian even if not always lived out by every member to the greatest degree(and by some not at all). The other is more like church membership, having to profess faith in Christ and possibly other doctrines.

I will say, I'm not 100% sure there are many more out there. I can't say for certain of course, but I can at least report what I've observed. Between seeing other guilds recruit and responses I've received while recruiting, I think the answer would be that there are not many guilds that we don't already know about.

Would you post a list of the ones you know of? I couldn't even remember the ones in the SoE Alliance. :)

I think their is a Milk Alliance right?

Would you post a list of the ones you know of? I couldn't even remember the ones in the SoE Alliance. :)

I think their is a Milk Alliance right?

Short answer? Yes. Long answer?

Yes, Milk is listed as a Christian alliance. I have nothing good or bad to say about the alliance as a whole because I am not familiar with many of the guilds there.

There is also LION.

There were a few others I knew of, but looks like they're in Milk now.

Just for clarification on the original question - by Christian guilds, does this include any guild who professes their guild is Christian?

Short answer? Yes. Long answer?

Yes, Milk is listed as a Christian alliance. I have nothing good or bad to say about the alliance as a whole because I am not familiar with many of the guilds there.

There is also LION.

There were a few others I knew of, but looks like they're in Milk now.

Just for clarification on the original question - by Christian guilds, does this include any guild who professes their guild is Christian?

I guess it would be easier to say yes, but you can leave out ones you know for sure aren't really Christian.

As of the Wiki...

The Guernsey Milking Coalition
Our God Is A Consuming
Four Star Christian Force
City Of Refuge
X Lion Legion X
Defender Of The Cross
Lets Aggro Everything At
Heavens Royal Knights
Ewok Mercenaries

Spirit Of Elijah
Spirit Of Elisha
Friends Of God
Gods Frozen Chosen
The Legion Of Light
Reach Guild Wars For Christ
The Homeslice Crew

Signet of the Lion

It's a hard thing to say. Like you said can you count a guild as Christian if the guild leadership professes Christian values and standards even though the guild members and leaders may not show those values in the way they act?

Once I was chatting with an officer in a Christian guild. I think I came across him in town one day recruiting. I don't remember the name of the guild but i think it was the one that used to be part of the ORIGINAL SOE guild before their big split. (before my time ingame). This guy was very nice and we talked a bit about pvp. He said they were interested in getting into pvp as well and they'd pm me if they needed an extra for a team.

A few weeks later he pm'd and asked me to join their HA team. They pinged a build and said run this. I loaded it and we went to the Isle of the Nameless to practice. They asked me to join Ventrilo. I had to download it but had trouble getting it set up. They did not offer to help me. They wouldn't explain the settings even though I asked several times. Instead they called me a stupid noob and kicked me off the team before we got started.

Maybe I just caught them on a bad night, but it wasn't exactly my idea of a nice friendly Christian guild. :(

Another time I saw someone from our Alliance in a town trolling in public chat. (Basically just acting like a stupid kid trying to taunt others) and I felt ashamed that he was in my alliance and hoped that others in the town don't judge us based on one member.

I think that's the one thing we need to always remember when we interact with others in the game. If we declare ourselves to be a Christian Guild then non-Christians will judge Christianity based on our actions. Remember that when you're pugging or pvp'ing ingame. If you get into a pug, rant & rave and be-little someone's build or call them a stupid noob then please don't follow it up by trying to recruit for Christ in public chat.

I was chatting with Fire Walker one day while she was driving and we were behind a car with a personalized licensed plate. I don't remember what it said but it was something Christian. Perhaps a Bible verse or something like PRZJSUS. Fire mentioned that she'd never have a personalized plate or Christian bumper sticker on her car. I asked why not? She said it's because she didn't want folks judging Christianity based on her driving. Think about it. She's right. You see a "Praise God!!!" bumper sticker on a car flying down the highway at 80 MPH that nearly causes you to wreck and you think "hmmph! :mad: Christians! blehh! :mad:"

I've been in and out of contact with a few Christian guilds/alliances throughout the years. It's hard to keep track of who is where and if they are still active or not. There are some guys on my friends list that I know are part of other Christian guilds, but I haven't talked to them in a while. The list you put up there of SoE and MilK is the best list we've got right now. As far as we know, those are the biggest, and only, Christian guilds in GW that we know of.

When GW2 comes out I would like to see both of these Alliances get together for a big party celebrating the new game and getting some flash mobs together to take care of some baddies. :)

Heck depending on the Guild and Alliance structure we could get together to for a super Christian Alliance.

Heck depending on the Guild and Alliance structure we could get together to for a super Christian Alliance.

MilK's leader and I have talked about that a while ago, that depending on the structure of the Alliance/Guild system, we would like to try and collaborate as much as possible. Even if it's being on the same server, or opposite servers, or in the same mega Alliance or what. It's hard to make plans without knowing how it'll work. So we'll see, communication is open however :)

Back