Alliance Activity this Saturday

ajmucha

Alright, this is something relatively new that I don't think we've done for a long time. This will be a weekly event until further notice (I.e. we beat the whole thing).

Saturday, July 26th, 9PM EST
GWEN Point Farming/Vanquishing of Norrhart Domains
We will be meeting in Gunnar's Hold, whatever the last district is and form teams there.

All alliance members are welcome. We will split into teams of equal (as possible) PCs. For example, say we got 4 from LION, 3 From SoE, 4 From SOE, and 2 from HsC. (just made that up off the top of my head) there would be 2 LIONs, 2 SOE, 1 HSC, and then 2/1 from SoE on each team.

Sound good?

IMPORTANT VANQUISHING NOTE:
When the two jotuns that have auto-heal on are fighting DO NOT pull them, you must aggro or they will not lose their healing and we will not be able to vanquish. Preferably send in the tank to get their attention, then pound 'em.

Well, in the previous thread you did request that you have a LION show yall how these are done...what's better than a pack of LIONs showin' it?

EDIT: Perhaps it could be a similar thing with sunday night as well? The event night could be synced with LION. Part of this idea was to create a more cooperative feel within the guild, as it seems LION does strictly PvE events, and the SoE/SOE does strictly PvP. It's trying to integtrate the two into eachother more

Last edited:
Hey I need more folks for my event. How about if all you LIONs show up and if one of you wins the dice roll then simply pick Norharrt Domain's Vanquish for the event.

LOL, anyways in the future if my idea turns out to be popular I can move it to Thursday nights to avoid conflicts.

For this weekend, I'll try to start as close to 8pm as possible. If the winner picks a quick and easy event, we can be done by 9pm and join you. I like the idea of integrating events more. I've always enjoyed LION's events and it would be fun to get more Alliance members on TS and get to know more folks.

Well I have already vanquished Norrhart Domains, dont really want to do it again so I'll be going with the choose your own event thing.

Back