Alliance Event - DOA Foundry

TheRaven

Several people have expressed an interest in clearing this section and I know a lot of folks are poised with all 4 done and ready to take on Mallyx. So, next Saturday evening I'd like to do this area and hopefully get some more people prepped for Mallyx.

If you never been in Foundry before, be warned. This area isn't for the timid. It's tough, but not impossible. I cleared it many times back during the Ursan rage and I've cleared it a few times since with Alliance teams on my Nuker.

Everyone is welcome. If you've never been to DOA before just post here and let us know what character you'd like to bring and I'm sure the Foundry experts (not me) can suggest some good builds.

When: Next Saturday, April 17th, 8pm EST

Requirements:
- Completed Nightfall with the character you want to bring.
- at least 2 hours free time.
- Healthy fear of Titans. (i.e. don't wander into a mob of them. Overaggro is a problem here)

I won't be able to be there this weekend. I got a Sharks Playoff Game on Friday, and Saturday a friend and my history teacher are going to San Fransisco for an International Diplomacy Tournament (nerds FTW!)!

Last edited:
Sounds great so far. We could use a few monks and a tank, or does the Imbagon fulfill the tank job? I've never played that role myself so I'm not sure what they do. So far 2 Ele's and a Mesmer will give us a lot of damage!

Change of plans for me.... Local Minor League hockey playoff game Saturday night that my wife wants to go to, so Saturday is now a date night :D

I'm really hoping to get the kids to bed on time tonight, the oldest is at 8:30, but I'm going to try to work something out with my wife.

I'd prefer to take my necro - can adjust build as needed.

Any thoughts on another attempt this Saturday? If so, room for one more?

I would love to re-attempt this. We had a good turnout last week, but no monks. We ended up having to split the teams to add hero monks, but alas, hero monks suck.

I want to try again, but I'll be on the rings all weekend.

Yeah, realized after I had posted that it's a celebration week. Probably best to try sometime after. I'm especially interested in getting Mallyx knocked off.

Are you guys just doing the Citadel portion of the quest chain? That's the only part I need. If so, I'd love to join you as a healer. =)

Well, I'd like to try again tomorrow evening around 8pm if enough folks are interested.

Lets just plan for general DOA and the folks that show up can decide which area we want to attempt.

Sorry I couldn't make it. I was so engrossed in vanquishing the Ascalon area with a team from Yak's Bend that I missed your in-game message on ally chat. Finally got that area done, though :)

wish I could have been there - Saturday evenings are just the hardest for me.

Back