Alliance Event: Double Vanquish - Next Thursday

TheRaven

I'll be leading a double vanquish this Thursday evening and I'd love to see a lot of you join me. We'll be starting out from Granite Citadel and vanquishing Tasca's Demise and Mineral Springs.

This will be a good opportunity to kill several birds with one stone. You'll be able to mark off 2 areas on your vanquishing checklist and its a good idea to bring a Cap Sig along as there are a lot of skills to cap in Mineral Springs that aren't available anywhere else. Aspiring Cartographers can also see some beautiful scenery that most players never get to explore. And last but certainly not least, there is the opportunity to win an Icy Dragon Sword here that isn't available anyplace else. So if you've been wanting an IDS for your collection, tag along.

When: Thursday 2/25 8pm EST.
Where: Tasca's Demise/Mineral Springs
Requirements: Unlocked Hard Mode in Prophecies and have Granite Citadel on your map. If you need help finding the Citadel, contact me and I'll help. Plan on about 1 to 2 hours.

All professions are welcome and needed......uh, don't plan on bringing a permasin though.

Last edited:
I found your thread - I'll try to be there. 5:00 PST is a little early for me - but I'll try for it.

Yes, I hope to be there as well. I started a training for a job this week and I have been so tired. I hope to be awake enough. I prolly use another char besides my warrior, unless I need to cap a skill. Will see what's avail.

I'll look for you in the Granite Citadel when I get home - see if you have left yet or not. If I miss you - have fun.

Back